B&B La Stradetta
Hotel Roma(Bologna)
Good 3.5/5
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsquiet side streetpiazza maggiorepastriessabrinameatsapartmentcity
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 22, 2013

This is the third time and the third b and b we visited in Bologna. We love Bologna and this B and B is one of the best. Sabrina is lovely, helpful and made a delicious breakfast with eggs from her farm and homemade muffins. The room is very large, the bed comfortable and the bathroom luxurious. The location is perfect, close to the bus, Piazza Maggiore, little cafes, bars and the train station.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Terese R
Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

This B&B is very nicely located a few blocks from the main shopping area but you are very close to restaurants and the shops. It is quiet. The room for 3 was off the living room but is very private with double doors and its own bath. The breakfast was very nice with anything you could possibly desire. Sabrina is lovely and very helpful and will make a teservation for you for dinner or sightseeing. There are 16 steps up to her apartment if you have trouble walking or carrying.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Cantwait2Eat
Reviewed May 29, 2013

I had a very nice weekend in Bologna, and found that La Stradetta was a wonderful place from which to explore the city from. Sabrina was very helpful in recommending places to visit and also restaurants. All of her restaurant recommendations were top notch. You can't really go wrong with food in Bologna. La Stradetta is a beautiful little spot in a quiet street but with 5-10 mins walk of most of Bologna's main attractions. I'll be back for another visit later in the year...Ciao...

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Thanks Sabrina for a super stay - 4 days/nights. as a single traveller I was made to feel ao welcome. an excellent central location, really cosy and quiet location and gorgeous breakfast (homemade jams, pastries and daily local specialities) Highly recommended and she even let me leave my luggage behind on the day of departure as my train was later!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank bettyboo_77
Reviewed December 19, 2012

Sabrina's Bed & Breakfast was recommended to me by the first B&B where I was staying, and which was already booked when I decided to prolong my stay in beautiful Bologna.
I stayed in the room which has a separate entrance, so that was cool re. privacy. Since I was also working, the free WiFi was very useful, too.

Sabrina is a kind lady, and her place is colorful, with an inviting atmosphere. It is located in a beautiful little street right in the city's center, which is also full of colorful houses.

The room is spacious and comfortable, with a nice bath. The bed is very comfy!

Initially, I had a minor issue re. the room not being warm enough for me (it was freezing cold outside, and the heating was on) but when I told Sabrina about it, she fixed it. She's always willing to help. And also, there are extra blankets you can use! :)

When I left, I even got a little Christmas gift!

Thanks again!