“Like a home!”

B&B Bologna nel Cuore
Ranked #3 of 312 Bologna B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 22, 2012

We arrived in Bologna to a wonderful apartment B&B Bologna nel Cuore. Ketty was very friendly and welcoming. She even showed me how to make coffee! There was alot of information on where to go and recommended places to have food. We felt like we were living in our own space with the fully equipped kitchen! I was able to prepare a simple breakfast and that was a very welcomed change from the breakfasts we've been having. The apartment is so comfortable and accessible to Piazza Maggiore, we could return anytime we needed a break. Thank you Ketty for a wonderful experience!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Maria_Ketty, Proprietario at B&B Bologna nel Cuore, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2012

Thank you to you dear guests from Singapore for your nice review!
I'm very happy that you felt so comfortable during your stay at " Bologna nel Cuore".
And I really hope you keep in your heart a nice memory of my beloved city.

It would be nice to host you again if you decide one day to come back to Bologna!
Arrivederci.

Reviewed August 8, 2012

Four of us stayed in the Topazio apartment on the night of June 11th and our greatest regret was not being able to stay longer at Bologna nel Cuore. The apartment is so clean and fresh that it felt like we were the first guests. The design of the Topazio is perfect for four people the decoration is sylish but comfortable. Maria was warm and welcoming and she left wonderful breakfast fixings in the fridge for us to enjoy in the morning. Her advice regarding a restaurant for dinner took us back to a place we had enjoyed 8 years ago when we were last in Bologna. We hope to return again and there is no doubt that we would want to stay at this superb B&B.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Judy M
Maria_Ketty, Proprietario at B&B Bologna nel Cuore, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2012

What a nice review!
Thank you very much dear Judy and Paul for sharing with the Tripadvisor users your experience in B&B Bologna nel Cuore and in particular your stay in the Topazio apartment.
I'm really glad that, even if only for one night, you felt so comfortable in the Topazio apartment.
I belive that Bologna deserves a few days to discover it.....
It will be really a pleasure to host you again in Bologna nel Cuore!

Reviewed August 4, 2012

What a wonderful find! From the very first contact with Maria, I knew that we had found the perfect place. Maria is a wonderful, caring, informative and welcoming hostess who really made us feel at home. The ambience of the B&B was wonderful, so well decorated, clean and comfortable and the breakfast was spectacular with its selection of meats, cheeses, breads, yogurts, cereals, fruit and even 2 homemade Bolognese cakes baked by Maria. We truly enjoyed Bologna and I believe partly because of the outstanding accommodations and the genuine caring and comfort of Maria.
Carolyn and Domenick Angelosante

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Maria_Ketty, Proprietario at B&B Bologna nel Cuore, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2012

Dear Carolyne and Domenick,

I'm very happy that you enjoyed your visit to Bologna and that you appreciated my welcome at Bologna nel Cuore B&B! Your fantastic review made me feel so proud of my job!

Thank you so much dear guests and keep Bologna in your heart!

Reviewed July 29, 2012

We can't say enough good things about this wonderful find. The owner, Maria, is friendly, helpful and generous. Her taste in all things is impeccable. The morning breakfast table was set with style, not to mention delicious food - some of it homemade. We felt very welcome and nothing was too much trouble for Maria. Aside from the beautifully appointed rooms, the location is wonderful and within walking distance to most things. We would definitely return.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lou and pam r
Maria_Ketty, Proprietario at B&B Bologna nel Cuore, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2012

Dear Pam and Louis, I really appreciate you wonderful review.
Thank you for such a nice words you spent about me and about my welcome.
I'm really glad that you felt like at home in my B&B. This is always my first goal when I welcome my guests.

I definitely hope to pamper you again at Bologna nel Cuore B&B...
Arrivederci!

Reviewed July 29, 2012

My husband and I had the great pleasure of staying at the Bologna nel Cuore for 6 nights at the end of June. The highlight of this amazing B & B was meeting and getting to know the owner Maria. She has a superb home and is a wonderful host. The B & B is in a very convenient part of town, is amazing clean, furnished beautifully and so comfortable for sleeping after many hours of exploring Bologna and the towns nearby. Breakfast was delicious and a great time to chat with Maria and learn about Bologna and insight into life in Italy. Her dinner recommendations were always perfect. Every time we walked through the doors we felt as if we were back home.

We hope to return to Bologna some day and stay in this B&B. Until then we will keep this wonderful city and Maria Ketty in our hearts.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Maria_Ketty, Proprietario at B&B Bologna nel Cuore, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2012

What a pleasure for me to read your opinion!
Dear Louise and Nicholas, it is not difficult for me to be a guest nice when I host a couple so beautiful as you. Thanks so much for the enthusiastic description that you did about the B&B Bologna nel Cuore. What more made me happy has been the sentence : "every time we walked through the doors we felt as if we were back home". This is really a big joy for me.
Thank you very much for sharing your feeling with me and with the Tripadvisor users!

You will be always welcome at B&B Bologna nel Cuore!
Arrivederci on your next visit...

Reviewed July 28, 2012

The apartment is excellently located, walking distance from the "old downtown". Very comfortable, clean, aesthetic. The owner is helpful and generous. The building itself is interesting. I had to ask the owner for a map, she brought it immediately. I think t would be better it it is already there. Furnished in very good quality.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business

Dear guest,

thank you for spending your time in writing your reviews about Bologna nel Cuore on Tripadvisor.
I appreciate very much your comment about the Topazio apartment where you stayed during your stay in Bologna.
In Particular, thank you for your suggestion to provide the flat with map of the city for my guests.
Indeed, in addition to providing guests with a small map to walk, I hung on one side of the apartment a large map of the city that can be very useful to guide guests to the discover the beautiful Bologna.

Thank you again!

Reviewed July 19, 2012

I can only repeat the sentiments of my review from 2011, as well as the reviews of the other guests of Maria Ketty--staying with her is a superb experience! Wanted to add that the new apartment Topazio is designed so that it is completely comfortable to use as 2 bedrooms. The sleeper sofa is of high quality, and the bathroom is positioned to provide privacy from either of the big rooms. Bologna is one of my favorite places in Italy. With the hospitality at this B&B and the fine food available in this city, you can't go wrong putting it on your itinerary.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Maria_Ketty, Proprietario at B&B Bologna nel Cuore, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2012

It 's been so nice to welcome you again in my B & B, dear Linda, and more welcoming you in the company of your friends you want to share the experience of Bologna!
You were wonderful guests, and it makes me really happy to know that Bologna has remained in your "Heart"! Thank you very much for your description of the Topazio apartment, I'm sure it will be useful for travelers using Trip Advisor. Thanks also for the kind words you've spent on my beloved city.
See you in Bologna ....