“The best tortellını”

Istanbul, Turkey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best tortellını”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Thıs restaurant ıs amazıng and the owners are fantastıc, ı eat the best tortellını ever and dont mıss the mascarpone that antonella make, drınk the wıne della casa Conde' ıs superb,aii the best to sangıovese.

Visited March 2013
RoccoZoccoli, Proprietario at Al Sangiovese, responded to this review, May 25, 2013
thanks for being in my restaurant and for taking a recensione.Coriali greetings and goodbye.

• Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
“Disappointing after all the great reviews.”
Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

I travelled to Bologna with my two sons, one of whom is a foodie! We had great expectations for this place and really left disappointed. The service was not great and the food very average, for the price. The tortellini was very good, as was the chicken in lemon sauce, but the lamb was overcooked, the risotto flavourless, and the desserts just very average. The starter we ordered never came and we barely saw our waiter the whole evening. You can tell a lot about a place by how a single mom with two boys is treated. I usually tip well and didn't here, because in my mind it was disappointingly average. There are much better venues in Bologna.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Tamara E
RoccoZoccoli, Proprietario at Al Sangiovese, responded to this review, April 7, 2013
dear customer, I'm really sorry for not having fulfilled his expectations, I hope to see again and propose new dishes that they can be to his liking.
Sincerely
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Popular local restaurant with a good welcome; useful if you are in the area”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

The only thing about this place that didn't impress me too much was the food. An enormous starter of parmesan and mortadella was unrefined. A second course of lamb cutlets was much better. My wife ate vegetable pie and risotto. These were ok as were some roasted vegetables. Just underwhelming and not very special. The affable owners are interested in wine and it is worth seeking their advice. I would go again because the place is busy and obviously the owners are doing something right. On another visit I might be a bit luckier with the food I chose.

• Visited March 2013
Dear customer are really disappointed not to have met his expectations, so I hope to see again soon and we can propose new dishes to suit your palate.
Sincerely
Montreal, Canada
“Enjoyable”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

This restaurant has become a yearly tradition to meet with a few fellow exhibitors for dinner when the Cosmoprof Fair ends. The owners Antonella and her husband Rocco are very welcoming and go out of their way to offer menu suggestions. The atmosphere is very pleasant. The restaurant is located a short taxi ride from Bologna centre. A nice place to recommend.

• Visited March 2013
thanks for coming back to Sangiovese and thanks for taking a review.
I'm glad with my staff we meet their expectations.
I hope therefore that we can review next year and in the meantime I send my most sincere greetings
The Hague, The Netherlands
“A lovely little restauant”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Had a three course meal and each course was excellent. The wine was good and the proprietress had a great sense of humor.

Visited February 2013
thanks for coming back to Sangiovese and thanks for taking a review.
I'm glad with my staff we meet their expectations.