“Excellent value all around”

Ristorante Il Tari'
Ranked #123 of 1,884 Restaurants in Bologna
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Saragozza
Reviewed May 30, 2014

I have one thing to say to the owners of this place: Do not change a single thing!

Seriously, this restaurant offers delicious, well-presented food (mostly Southern Italian, fish-based dishes), and a friendly atmosphere. I especially appreciate the positive attitude of both management and staff.

I took my parents here for their wedding anniversary a few weeks ago, and I didn't regret that I did: the service was prompt, attentive and cheerful, in spite of the fact that I had not informed anyone about the special occasion.

Bologna could use a few more restaurants like this.

5  Thank kikiricky

Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

We went to Il Tari an evening and had pasta bolognese and beef with balsamic vinegar with homemade desserts at the end, so yummy! Friendly staff, good atmosphere, good quality food... perfect!

3  Thank CBDA_DD
Reviewed March 8, 2014

Tari is a small and friendly restaurant. I think people should try fish food there- The chef is a master of sea food go and enjoy it. is it a perfect restaurant? no but they know it you can resolve anything with communication. So try first plates and eat the dish :D

3  Thank DjLegoman
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Our title sums up our experience of our two visits to Il Tari (lunch & dinner) when we spent a long weekend in Bologna. Fantastic food, Fantastic service & Fantastic value. Both visits we were invited in with the smiling happy faces of the staff to a full restaurant, really buzzing. Friday night we had pasta to start followed by pan cooked sea bass and a lemon sorbet to finish, local wine was great.

Second visit was Sunday lunch, lots of local families with kids, great atmosphere. We started again with pasta, but this time a medley of various Tortellini on a plate followed by a traditional veal and cheese dish, always accompanied with freshly baked breads.

Would definitely recommend to anyone visiting Bologna.

5  Thank STEPHEN-ABIGAIL
Reviewed February 6, 2014 via mobile

It was empty at beginning when we arrived. It looks a pretty common restaurant. The lady looks like owner of restaurant, was very nice and talkative. When the food shows up, we know they have a very nice chef, the food tastes very good, I can say the food quality is one of best when we are traveling Italy. The price is also very reasonable. Place can be revisited!

1  Thank Slow_is_fast