$125
$145
Aemilia Hotel(Bologna)
$144
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $174/night.

Hotel Touring(Bologna)
$395
$341
$102
$83
Savings alert! 51% below average rates

The price you found is 51% lower than this hotel's average rate of $170/night.

$420
$337
Official Hotel Site
$153
$136
Priceline
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $212/night.

$452
$436
2,264 results
All reviewsshuttle serviceshuttle busbusiness hotelroom was spaciousvery nice hotelcity centrepleasant staytwo nightsbreakfast includedrental carhotel is locatedone night staypastriesnice breakfastthe air conditioningeurosmattress
Reviewed October 9, 2017

The best breakfast in the whole Italy. Modern and comfortable suits. Parking and fast WiFi. The only drawback is location. But as for the rest, this is the best hotel by all means. The big mall area with the supermarket is near.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed October 3, 2017

Stayed here for one night en route from Cinque Terre to Venice last year. When I reached my room, I was shocked to find a beautiful huge bedroom with spacious clean bathroom. Bed was comfy and I got a nice city view from my room. Breakfast buffet was quite good, croissants and bread were great, and a fine selection of cheese also. Would recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed: November 2016, traveled with friends
1  Thank Tiara Z
Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

Firstly I have to say that I had two great night's sleep and that the room was well appointed. The towels were nice, shower hot and WiFi was very good. Breakfast was also good and plentiful. What let this down was some of the service aspects. I ordered room service on the first night which proved difficult, firstly the restaurant did not understand the request and kept passing me to reception, when this was resolved I discovered that the menu in my room was wrong and therefore ordering was harder. Secondly on the final day there was a problem with the water supply. We got no acknowledgment or apology for this despite not being able to shower or wash that morning.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Daniele S, Direttore at Hotel Cosmopolitan Bologna, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2017

Dear Guest,
I am sorry to read about your disappointment regarding the two issues during your stay at the Cosmopolitan.
I would like to apologize both for the ordering and the water problem
Recently we changed the restaurant menu and we probably have missed the replacement of the menu inside your room and in addition to that we were not able to satisfy your telephone requests. I have personally looked after all these matters and made sure that it would not happen again.
About the water problem there was not much we could do as the water main pipe got broken so the entire Cosmopolitan was cut out from the water supply as most of the buildings of this area. I agree with you though, we could have apologized properly at least.

Reviewed September 23, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for one night on the way to Cervia from Bologna. Big, clean room with friendly and helpful staff - Emanuele on the front desk was lovely! Decent breakfast too. A great hotel for a stop over.

Stayed: September 2017
Daniele S, Direttore at Hotel Cosmopolitan Bologna, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2017

Dear Guest,
it is a great pleasure for us all knowing that everything was as you expected and that you have such a beautifull memory of your stay.
We all hope to see you again in the future

Reviewed September 13, 2017

Great staff, comfortable room and a very rich breakfast. Enjoyed staying there for my business trip. It was quite quiet and I did not hear anything for adjacent rooms, which was a big plus for a good sleep at night. Costs around 17 euros from the airport and 11 euros from the city center - by taxi.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Daniele S, Direttore at Hotel Cosmopolitan Bologna, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2017

Dear Guest,
I will definitely share your words in our next staff meeting. We work all very hard to be as kind and nice as possible with our guests. It is very satisfying to verify that our guests appreciate our efforts.
Have a wonderfull day