“Miss”

Aldina Gluten Free
Order Online
Ranked #1 of 42 Bakeries in Bologna
Reviewed April 16, 2019 via mobile

We walked from the city centre- I’m coeliac but my 71 year old mum isn’t- but she walked too- we had a GF beer and a delicious bite to eat delicious and very friendly service too

Date of visit: April 2019
Write a reviewReviews (90)

Reviewed April 15, 2019 via mobile

This was just amazing! Best gluten-free lunch I ever had in Italy during my trip. My dad (who isn’t coeliac) loved it aswell. The gluten-free dough they have is wonderful, never tasted anything like it. They offer English menu’s which was very handy aswell. We even brought something for on the road.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed November 5, 2018

Found this wonderful place a modest walk from the center of Bologna.
Two brothers (Thomas and Davide) have created something special.
A casual dining / Take away eatery with bespoke Italian street food which is ALL Gluten Free. If you are a travelling Coeliac - Can't recommend this highly enough.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed May 13, 2018

I came accross the recommendation for this restaurant while reading afood blog web -site by a German girl. I forgot her name but I am eternally grateful for this tip.
This restorant is a bit further away from the historic center of Bologna. I had to walk quite a while to reach it - but my was it worth .. The food is so incredibly good you enjoy every bite. This is not a restaurant- speaking strictly- you cant sit down at a table, there is not even a toilette here (do not worry they have hand desinfectants). There are high chairs and counters around walls instead. So not much space and it seems to be always full but they are so incredibly friendly there and also very helpful with advice to the english speaking travellers. They packed me a take away bag for my train trip and I even got free cookie (yummy).. Love them really. I hope they will expend in the future and open a bigger restaurant. They deserve all the success they obviously had.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed July 5, 2017 via mobile

Upon finding out that Aldina offers gluten free Bolognese street food, my wife and I were intrigued. We made the trek over to have dinner there. First impression was fantastic. This is a very casual type of place where you order at the front desk, and they bring food out to you to eat at several bench seats or take away. The staff was super friendly, recognized we were not locals and took the time to explain what their specialties were. We ordered a piadina and two croscioni to share. All are available with different fillings. We finished off with a sweet aldina. Price is also very good for what you get. I'm also super impressed by the fact that the dough they use in the piadina and croscioni is so great, tasty and doesn't break - which for a gluten free dough is very tough to do.

Date of visit: July 2017