“excellent lunch”

Ranked #328 of 2,033 Restaurants in Bologna
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Porto
Reviewed September 10, 2016

Down a side street off the main shopping street in Bologna. Charming service and good quality food. Highly recommended,

Reviewed June 17, 2016 via mobile

So here's the story: I was stuck in Bologna for a night having lost the last train to Florence. I was tired and hungry and it was past closing time for most of the restaurants. I was already coming to terms with the idea of eating some bad reheated pizza. But then I saw this little bistro and I went in. Best idea I had in many years! Service was amazing atmosphere was incredible and food was in top 5 I ever had. It outweighed the terrible day I had by a lot. I totally recommend it!

Reviewed June 10, 2016

We were sent here by another Restuarant who could not fit us in. We were greeted by a lovely lady Francisco who quickly settled us in. We shared the spaghetti bolagnaise as a starter which was very fresh and flavoursome. My husband had charcoal lamb which was delicious and I had the risotto with anchovies which was a little bland. Altogether we had an enjoyable evening, the staff were lovely and the service was great. We paid about 95 euro which included a bottle of wine and two lemoncillo's.

Reviewed May 22, 2016

The food was average but there is a lot of conviviality and the wine list (and advices) are good. Too expensive if you can me.

Reviewed May 13, 2016

Found this little place one evening while out strolling. The service is a little slow but worth the wait , just chill like an Italian :)
On our first night here we had to have the Bolognaise with tagliatelle, after all its what its famous for. It was very nice just the right portion size and fresh pasta always tastes so good. The wine selection was good and the overall price for a 3 course was excellent value.