“Perfect for Travellers”

My One Hotel Bologna
Ranked #31 of 102 Hotels in Bologna
Reviewed April 24, 2013

My One Hotel is one of the best chain hotels for travellers I know. This one is no exception. The rooms are clean and spacious and the staff are friendly, helpful and English-speaking. Another advantage is the free car park and, in the case of the Bologna hotel, the petrol station next door. The city centre is not too far away and there is a regular bus service costing €1.50 taking about 20 minutes. The airport is ten minutes away. The buffet breakfast caters for all tastes and there’s free wifi. The hotel obviously practises yield management, so prices will vary over the year. Check beforehand.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank roy b

Reviewed March 10, 2013

The hotel is 10 minutes away by car from Bologna airport. It cost me by Taxi 12 Euro from the airport to the hotel. The rooms are nice, the service is excellent. It was only missing a good breakfast to get the 5 star from me

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Ran_g789
Reviewed November 6, 2012

modern,rooms clean excellent breakfast and close to the airport, I arrived late at the hotel walked 2 minutes down the road to a local pizza place for dinner and a drink and I think it was our cheapest meal (and tastiest pizza) for our whole trip. Highly recommended for the same sort of stay we had. Its one of the best value rooms I have ever got. Taxi from airport to hotel and from hotel to centre of Bologna for 3 persons they charged us 15 euro per trip.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 1, 2012

I booked MY ONE through Booking.com, for a visit in August, some time in early spring. 4 weeks before my family and I were due to stay booking.com told me that MY ONE had "overbooked" and I needed to find another hotel. My suspicion is that MY ONE found someone to pay more than I had contracted them to pay and booted my booking out in favour of someone else.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank theholidaylover
Reviewed May 5, 2012

I chose this hotel because landing late at midnight at Bologna airport and having to leave at 4am in the morning. Thus my stay was very brief.

The room hotel was very confortable. The shower was really excellent: very large (could easily accomodate 4 people!) and with all sorts of water flows. The bed was very confortable and relaxing.

As I had to move at 4am, the hotel receptionist was extremaly kind as he offered me the breakfast (including yogurts, mineral water and coffee) for free.

Definitely a place where to come back!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Bambacillo
Reviewed April 23, 2012

We stayed here for just one night, as we arrived into Bologna airport on an evening flight and just wanted somewhere cheap and cheerful and convenient to sleep for the night before heading off to southern Tuscany in the morning. We chose this hotel because it was very close to the airport and the main motorway.

The hotel is close enough to the airport, 10 minutes drive maybe? It was my first time driving on the right hand side so I was happy that the area between the airport and hotel is relatively quiet and it was not a stressful drive. The hotel is in a kind of residential/business area outside of town.

The room was very very nice for the money and was better than many rooms we have stayed in for 3 or 4 times the price. Could not fault it, got a good nights sleep and a great breakfast the next morning.

We walked 2 minutes down the road to a local pizza place for dinner and a drink and I think it was our cheapest meal (and tastiest pizza) for our whole trip.

Highly recommended for the same sort of stay we had. Its one of the best value rooms we have ever got. We did not go into Bologna, so I cannot comment on it as a base for touring there.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank clondonia
Reviewed April 13, 2012

I had such a short stay at this hotel that I really don't feel that I can review it adequately. Arrived late in the evening at around 2200hrs and departed early morning the day after. I therefore only spent a few hours here of which most of the time I was asleep. The overall impression is however positive. Check in was swift with a very courteous service rendered by the lady behind the desk who also spoke english fluently. Rooms were pleasantly decorated with brightly coloured walls and modernly furnished.
My only disappointment lies in the fact that the restaurant closes at 8pm (as we were told), which is a real shame. That left me with the only option to walk to Mc Donalds (literally 30 seconds away by foot), and gobble a lousy mac sandwich in order to satisfy my hunger!
Breakfast the following morning was of a satisfactory level with good choice of hot eggs / bacon, cold meats, cheeses, cereals, breads, fruit, cakes and warm pastries.
In a nutshell I would say, a conveniently located hotel close to the airport, that is reasonably priced and offers decent accommodation. Car is a must I would say as it is away from the city centre. Recommended for business travelers and holiday makers alike.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business