“Great for a cheap meal”
Review of Nicola's Pizzeria

Nicola's Pizzeria
Ranked #183 of 1,860 Restaurants in Bologna
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: San Vitale
Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

My friend and I eat here while in Bologna on business. We found it by accident and I'm very glad we did. The waiters were very sweet and we had a
Great customer service. One salad was a little late but we didn't mind.

The pizzas looked amazing but we had pasta instead and it was lovely.

The atmosphere was great and you never felt like you had stayed to long.

We had a really enjoyable night and would recomend.

There are newer reviews for Nicola's Pizzeria

Reviewed February 22, 2013

The salad never arrived, we didn't get the starter that we ordered.
But the main problem was, that he charged 13.- too much (this is more than 30 percent of the 30 euro bill!!). He did not give us a bill. Just after we left the restaurant I realized it had to be too much. So I went back in an asked for the bill. It was obvious, that he charged one contorno and one starter too much. Than he asked me if this means that he owed me 10 euros (what the ****). Checking the bill again I saw, that he charged for two small glasses of table wine the same amount as for 1 liter! All that didn't seem like a mistake to me.
Apart from all of that the Pizza is really good and if you pay the right price it's not expensive.
But if you don't want to take care of not being tricked, i wouldn't go there.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

My partner had gone down with the virus that most of the UK is experiencing so we needed somewhere for me alone to eat quickly and cheaply and this place will never let you down in that respect.

It's close by San Martino but not as smart and is basically a large pizzeria where their pizzas come in a large number of varieties and are massive, they fall over the sides of the plates.

Mine was accompanied by a mixed salad that was pretty ordinary and washed down by a large beer at a cost of Euro 18 so much better value and quality than at home.

Service was really quick and the guys spoke good English and were quite amusing as well.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

The quality and quantity of the food was a bit disappointing. The service was not welcoming.
Only go here if you want a cheapish meal in bologna city center, although better options are around

Reviewed December 4, 2012

The first time I went there was by accident but we liked it so much. The pizzas and all the food, even that it was only our table of 7, the food came extremely fast. If you want to try real Italian pizza, that is your place. Also the staff was very kind so you won`t be disappointed. I highly recommend and the next time I`ll go there for sure.