“Best gelato I've ever ate”

La Sorbetteria Castiglione
Ranked #5 of 117 Dessert in Bologna
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Neighborhood: Santo Stefano
Belgrade, Serbia
“Best gelato I've ever ate”
Reviewed May 11, 2014

I was 7 days in Italy in 10 different cities and I tried gelato in every single one. This one was definitely the best one. I think I'll come back to Bologna just for this gelato. Highly recommend!!!

1 Thank Danijela A

• Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Singapore, Singapore
“We came back to Bologna just for this!”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

We were in Bologna three years ago and it was love at first sight with La Sobetteria Castiglione's gelato. We have travelled extensively around Italy and I must say that this is undeniably one of the best. On our recent trip to Italy, we deliberately made a pit stop at Bologna just for the gelato...and it was worth the effort! The rich, creamy quality of their gelato is abolutely amazing and the taste lingers on... leaving one wanting for more. We will definitely keep coming back!

Bologna, Italy
“Italia DOC e Bologna DOC”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

You will be involved in a very great experience in this Fantastic ice-cream-ery.
Very High quality products.
Just seating places inside and outside are poor.

Mackay, Australia
“Obvious quality product”
Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

This is a little expensive however the product is a class above your average (which is already good). If you are walking past it is worth the wait in the line.

Brighton
“Terrible Customer Service”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

We had been waiting to visit this ice cream gelato place having been recommended by a friend. We saved until our last day and we were also celebrating family success. We decided on flavours but then had to get the ticket. We are used to this system in Italy but what we are not used to is the absolute rudeness of the man behind the counter. I had asked for 2 mediums but was charged for 2 large. I pointed this out and shouted at that I was in the wrong. Naturally we left the shop. The man came running after us asking us to return which we did only to be told again that it was our fault and that he was not in the wrong.
I don't think I have come across any worse service and attitude EVER!

1 Thank JulieBrighton