“Great gelato”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Gelateria Artiginale con produzione propria
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

After a walk in the town we needed a gelato. At this gelateria there was a lot of choice. We all 3 had different tastes and all of them were great. Also a very friendly service!

Reviewed November 9, 2017

This is reportedly not the best gelateria in Urbino based on what I heard from locals. Don’t get me wrong—it’s perfectly okay, but based on our visit, nothing really stood out, though the flavors we had were good and well made. I’ll know more after visiting Puro e Bio....

1  Thank aBoater
Reviewed September 12, 2017 via mobile

Not far from the main square. Excellent ice cream but what really grabbed us was the genuinely welcoming service. We went twice because we were in Urbino for two days. It would would have been three...

1  Thank GardnerLord
Reviewed July 5, 2017 via mobile

Loved this gelateria in the middle of the beautiful little town of Urbino. I especially loved the mint and chocolate gelato but all the other samplings I had were equally as delicious. The perfect amount of sweet and cool on these hot summer days. I visited here many days during my stay and always greeted by the friendly woman behind the counter. This place comes highly recommended with excellent flavours and the friendliest service to us English speakers!

Reviewed June 28, 2017

I had a magnificent triple cone of tiramisu, suppa inglese and caramel flavoured ice creams. My partner a trio of different fruit sorbets. Both were awsome. This place was packed and offers a staggering array of various ice creams and sorbets.