“nice atmosphere but food nothing special”
Review of Urbino km 0

Urbino km 0
Ranked #16 of 97 Restaurants in Urbino
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed May 2, 2018

It was a all in all pleasant stay, quick service, nice atmosphere, but the food was just average, nothing really good.

Reviewed March 29, 2018

We found the place after direction from our hotel and had to wait and come back at opening time, but well worth the wait. Hard to tell peering in from the street and there aren't a ton of tables but the food and service were terrific--my friend raved about her tagliatelli with truffles and my pasta was also excellent -- good wines and salad too -- we were only sorry it was closed the next night or we would have gone back!

Reviewed September 26, 2017 via mobile

Almost the worst experience of my life. Totally disorganized restaurant. With the cook serving at the table. The waitress was unfriendly and unable to have a clear mind to serve at the tables. People arriving after us got served earlier. She tried to remove the baby chair because she said it was annoying her? Annoying?
It took literally one hour just to take the orders. I am Italian and I know how to eat. When the dishes arrived I wished to not have ordered them. I barely touched the pasta. It was totally disgusting. Overcooked with no sauce with few grams of cheese and few slices of porcini which where the only thing I ate in the dish. Totally tasteless junk.
The bill was too fat for the junk they served. A ripoff and a waste of time literally in a hole without space to move.
I will never go back anymore. The workers should better go back to plow the land instead of making food.
Avoid to go there.

Reviewed September 7, 2017 via mobile

Urbino is a wonderful historic city with so many sites difficult to decide what to visit first. Apart from that, there are many cafes and restaurants not to forget the Gelaterias and bars, frequented by tourist, locals and the many students who study in this wonderful old city.
What you don't need is a tour with the children's play tourist train... discover the city on your own feet ! It's worth every step !

Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

We sat right next to the stairs of the Dome and the palace.
The local food is nice with good taste and friendly service.
It is a "bistro style" atmosphere