“Local restaurant for locals, but not only...what else?”
Review of Da Gennaro

Da Gennaro
Ranked #22 of 370 Restaurants in Pesaro
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Milano
“Local restaurant for locals, but not only...what else?”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Not easy to reach, better by taxi if you're unfamiliar with roads as myself, I used gps of tripadvisor and i got lost in the middle of nowhere, i asked and I found 3km away from gps place.

Full fish appetizers, approx. 12 courses in small portions, then grilled fish for 1 with veg, all excellent and simple cooked. Since I think fish should not be too spicy or edulcorated in any way, finding simple and real is a pro. All for 77euro for 2, with wine local, and coffee.

So what else? I'll place in my favourite places and I feel to recommend to others.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Lodumby

Ljubljana, Slovenia
“just simple and great!”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

We found this little restaurant in the "Bible" of affordable "Osterias" with good food and upon checking it on Tripadvisor, I just couldn't beleive it hadn't got a review yet!
As many similar stories begin...it has been run by a family for 40 years which in combination with the fact that it isn't in the centre of anything already sounds promising.
And da Gennaro definitely meets the above mentioned expectations, absolutely fresh seafood, a nice housewine, very friendly service and on top of all the magic hand of passionate cook that adds the ominous extra ...the three of us left the placevery happy, having spent €90 on 9 starters, 2 pastas, one main dish, two desserts and a bottle of wine, highly recommended!!

• Visited May 2013