“Best Value Place To Stay!”
Review of Hotel Gala

Hotel Gala
Ranked #15 of 49 Hotels in Pesaro
Reviewed September 14, 2012

I spent 8 nights here and was very happy with the stay. About 150' from the paid beach, 1/2 mile to the Piazzale Della Liberta, 1/2 mile or so to the Piazza del Popolo. Very clean room with modern bath. Desk staff was fluent in English and able to help me with any questions that I had. A/C was OK, free Wifi. I would stay here again. Railroad tracks nearby so keep the windows shut!

Room Tip: Ask for a front or north room that does not face the RR tracks.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank JoeBroski

Reviewed February 27, 2012

I booked a triple room for one night last week. We paid 73 euros. So it was quite cheap for a room that was clean with a large bathroom.If one thinks to stay in the hotel during the summer period, the beach is after the main road, so in a really good position. Maybe it was a little bit not too large for three persons but for the price it was quite convenient. The breakfast was superlative for the beverages you can prepare in few seconds with the machine at disposal, less rich was instead the variety of biscuits and sweets usually offered. The staff was quite kind and helpful. The sorrounding was silent, as there are just other hotels and little apartment buildings. Another important aspect is that it is possible to reach the centre of the town by walk. At 500-700 metres there is the gold ball of Pomodoro and a beautiful liberty villa. If one is interested in a place where to eat in the same square there is a good restarurant pizzeria named Polo.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank cepale
Reviewed June 28, 2011

Nice and clean hotel - good value.
A/C & free Wi-Fi may not be functional (but you can use the PC in the reception area.;
Parking may be on street;
Convenient location. Nice breakfast.
Excellent nearby restaurant: L’Artista (north to first roundabout)

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed March 3, 2010

This is my second trip to Hotel Gala from Africa. It was extremely pleasant, good and wholesome breakfast, kind receptionists who knew English, excellent location at the Adriatic Sea and the rooms were very pleasant.

The only thing I didn't appreciate was the TV and lack of English programming, except CNN. I think this may be a good time, especially for business travellers who have not come to enjoy the night life, to have additional TV programming to include news and movies.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to go there

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed July 7, 2007

We had got up at 3am in England and had a very long tiring journey to Pesaro. The welcome at the Hotel Gala could not have been better. There were road works outside and getting to the hotel let alone parking was temporarily difficult yet the staff were smiling and patient, coming out to arrange a place for our hire car on the premises. The room was larger than we expected and very clean and quiet. The bathroom was very well equipped. Outside was a small balcony above a cul-de-sac and across the road the Adriatic could be seen between the beach-front buildings. We were able to visit the attractions of Pesaro on foot from the hotel and take pleasant walks near the sea in the evening. The hotel set meal was delicious, cheerfully served and of excellent value. My wife and I were only staying one night but we were allowed to leave our luggage and our car until the afternoon. Again the staff (different from the night before) were charming and helpful. I do not like seaside resorts, and was only in Pesaro to do some research, yet the whole place made a most favourable impression on us. The Hotel Gala made us very happy to be in Pesaro and allowed us to recover quickly from exhaustion.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
1  Thank Kurtz-Marlow
A TripAdvisor Member
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed July 10, 2006

We were 10 Canadians travelling who absolutely loved the trip, the location, and even the hotel. The beach was superb, although I don't think we would ever want to go there in the summer - it must be overcrowded and too hot. We were there from May 30 to June 13th. The local folks were always extremely polite. The city was very clean. We walked for two hours in the morning, two hours in the afternoon and two hours in the evening so we certainly saw everything there was too see. We had to adapt to things being closed in the afternoon and they didn't always respect their scheduled times for museum openings. We never did get in to see any - they were always closed. From Pesaro we took train trips to Bologna and Venice and a guided bus tour to Florence.

We Canadians are not used to not having facecloths in hotel rooms so don't forget to pack some if you are going. I understand it is like this throughout Europe. Our Canadian hotels always give you lots of fluffy ones.

The food at the hotel was very good and the staff extremely polite.

• Stayed: June 2006
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 18, 2004

I only stayed at Hotel Gala for one night in a single accomodation. I had missed the bus to Urbania. I paid 40 euros, as it was low season - normally Pesaro, Fano and Rimini area are flocked with (Italian) tourists after April ready to bask in the sun and when the prices of these hotels increase dramatically. Anyway, the hotel room was quite spacious, I believe it was the size of what would be considered a 2-star double in Milan, and it was nice and warm when I walked into the room. It came with nice bed, linens, tv, breakfast (better spread than I was accustomed to in Milan/Rome/Venice), etc. When I checked in late at night that March evening (around 11 pm - I had a cab driver from Pesaro's train stn. drive me to a 'reasonably priced hotel' - he dropped me off at Hotel Gala) - and the old gentleman couldn't speak a lick of English. However, in the morning the young lady spoke English perfectly well and was able to answer any of my transportation questions.

I would recommend this hotel to any travel, considering that even during the low season hotels in Pesaro are still $$$.

Most of the tourists in March were Italians.

14  Thank A TripAdvisor Member