“Excellent location home from home”
other travelers have booked this property
1 ROOM QUADRUPLE 1 ROOM QUADRUPLE
BATHROOM 2
BATHROOM 3
METRO OTTAVIANO / SAN PIETRO
WHERE WE ARE
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Angela L
Portadown, United Kingdom
“Excellent location home from home”
Reviewed February 20, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Adriana the owner of the property was great always at the end of an email to answer questions or help in whichever way she could. I stayed with my husband, my sister and her husband and my dad. Adriana sorted out the airport transfers for us and we were delivered right to the door. The apartment is in a private block which needs a key to access so this was very secure. The apartment itself has 3 large bedrooms one with ensuite and 2 other bathrooms. There is no central living room although there is a kitchen table which seats 8 so we just used this to plan out days.
We were able to hang onto the key and leave our luggage on the apartment until pick up again at 4.30pm which was great as we could have another day sight seeing without having to trail our luggage around.
The only negative was the kitchen. There was no cooker although there was a microwave and 2 ring hob but if planning to cook for a family I think this would have been difficult. No problem for us as we had breakfast in the apartment which was well stocked with cups, plates, bowls cutlery etc and had lunch on the go and dinner in one of the many restaurants nearby.
The location of the apartment was fantastic 5 minutes from the metro, 2 minutes to the Vatican museum and the same to the St Peters square. There are 2 mini markets within 100m of the apartment and many restaurants and shops all in the area.
Overall we had a great stay and wouldn't hesitate to book again if returning to the area.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Feb 20, 2017
Hi Angela,

I'm sorry you did not find the pots and pans that are in the bottom door, I always say to my guests on arrival, to send emails to all problems but I'm glad it's gone ok.

Best regards to all
Adriana
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing