“Rome in the spring”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Ib J
Norager, Denmark
“Rome in the spring”
Reviewed May 6, 2016 for a stay in April 2016
people found this review helpful

We vissited Rome and Stayed in the appartment for a very plessant week.
We enjoyed the fact that the building and naighbohood is very quiet, the appartment is clean and spacious, and everythig you ned is just around the corner.
Communication was exelent and reception was very kind eventhough we arrived very late in the evening.
Harpy to do it again.
Regards from Denmark, Lissi and Ib

Christina...
Redmond, Washington
“The apartment was very nice and fully equipped.”
Reviewed October 29, 2015 for a stay in October 2015

It was a little hard for us to find, but Joseph met us out on the street....we were close. Unfortunately the outside was under construction which I did not know as I had no access to my e mail after leaving the US. Joseph did contact me about it. It only hindered going out onto the balcony which was not a big deal.
We are still a little confused about the area as it did not seem to be walking distance to the Vatican City, but a few subway stops away which was fine.
Again, the apartment was very lovely with nice art, a dishwasher, dishes, etc. It would easily fit 4 people and was very comfortable.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the decoration of the apt
Liked least: location
Traveling group: Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
Severine...
“Great appt”
Reviewed July 16, 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Giuseppe was very nice and helpful.
The appt is very clean, situated in a very good location.
Metro bus shop restaurant near by.
would defo recommend it.

Liked best: The air conditioning
Liked least: Nothing
Traveling group: Teenagers
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Reviewed May 13, 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Liked best: the apartment
Traveling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
Jun 3, 2015
I'm sorry for this review which I consider not true, the 19 reviews that precede this one, they are in stark contrast to the allegations of this tourist.

The tourist, in order not to pay the final cleaning, including sterilization of linen, it offered to clean him my house before departure. It 'something that I can not accept, as I am responsible for cleaning it I can do to specialized companies as security for future guests.

I was not informed during a guest's stay of these noises, otherwise I would have acted so that was not caused annoyance to my guests.

In the description we talk about a few minutes walk from the Vatican City. The mother of the tourist, having a prosthetic leg, it took him a lot more. I for my mom I took a taxi.

Usually guests have at their disposal, the dish soap, detergent for the washing machine, detergent for the dishwasher, vacuum cleaner, broom and dustpan. When he called me and asked me to other detergents, I went home in two hours and I have placed everything you need to wash the house from top to bottom.

I try to be discreet with the guests and do not call them on the phone during your stay. For this I sent an email to ask how she was Mom, but I have not had any response.
Jean M
Greater Manchester, United Kingdom
“A nice well kept apartment, sofa bed was very comfortable.”
Reviewed March 23, 2015 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

A 10 minute walk to the Metro, uphill and downhill, 3 stops from St Peters/Vatican. Entrance to the apartment block was down approx 20 outside steps. We went in March and the apartment had very good heating and plenty of hot water. There is a supermarket close by and places to eat. They will arrange for a car to and from the Airport for an extra cost otherwise its a train to Termini and the Metro from Termini. We found it a pleasant place to stay.

Traveling group: Extended Family
Ranjit W
Fremont, California
“Spacious, neat and clean”
Reviewed October 25, 2014 for a stay in October 2014

The owner Joseph was very helpfull,. The appartment is located a short block from bus stops, taxi stand and best off all a supper market. At our arrival we were given a tour of the appartment, shown were every thing was located, The Frig had a bottle of milk, water, and on the kitchen counter there was Pasta, can of tomato, and other goodies. Rooms were air conditioned. It truely was a home away from home. We will always have a very tender memery of our stay.
Ranjit
Calfornia, USA

Liked best: Spacious
Liked least: not a thing
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
TheGilfor...
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
“Great Apartment in the Suburbs of Rome”
Reviewed October 4, 2014 for a stay in September 2014

The Longhi Holidays House was ideal for us. The location was good and apartment had everything we needed. The host, Joseph, was very welcoming, leaving us a starter pack of groceries which was great. The apartment is in the suburbs of Rome, but is close to the Baldo Degli Ubaldi Metro station on line A and only a couple of stops away from Ottaviano for St Peters making it a convenient location to get around from.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing