“Typical Hard Rock grub”

Ranked #757 of 12,855 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: American, Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Ludovisi / Via Veneto
Description: The capital of Italy, it has been said that modern Rome has one foot in the past and one in the present, with 2,000-year-old relics beside ultra-glam fashions and society. We mirror that feeling at our Italian Hard Rock location with an upbeat modern feel, super cool Hard Rock merchandise and a veritable colosseum of rock 'n' roll memorabilia. Looking to enjoy good food and wine? Be proud to partake of the fine dining at our world-class restaurant, where you'll find not just amazing meals to fit every appetite, but also wide windows on the Roman world. Our Cafe is the ultimate spot for people watching, a quintessential part of Roman culture. So when in Rome, whether improving your wardrobe or seeking out la dolce vita, visit the Hard Rock Cafe Rome for everything an emperor would desire (chariot not included).
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Went here on our last day in Rome to have lunch right before we had to head off to the airport. When we arrived the place was rather empty (around 1 pm) but after half an hour a huge group of school kids came and the place was absolutely packed. Fortunately the music in this particular Hard Rock Café was not as loud as in other cafés so the noise was not too unbearable.
We had the classic 10 and 6 oz burgers with fries and they were both cooked the way we wanted (my boyfriend's hamburger was rather greasy though, the grease made the bun very soggy) and the delicious apple cobbler for dessert. The staff were very friendly and helpful and they checked up on us a couple of times.
Excellent place to go if you've had enough pasta and pizza for a little while.

Lucia C, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Rome, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2013

Thank you so much for having posted your review on Tripadvisor regarding your visit to Hard Rock Cafe Rome.

I am so happy to see that your experience with us was positive. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us and rest assured I have passed on your comments to all concerned. We pride ourselves on taking every experience as a learning curve for us and always strive to achieve our goals which are that of offering every single one of our guests and exceptional experience from both a service and food standpoint.

I hope you will be able to come back and visit us one day but know you will be received with open arms at any of the Hard Rocks we have across the globe.

Once again thank you

Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

Avoid this place at all costs. We went in to the location in Rome in the off-season so it wasn't crowded around dinner time. I ordered a burger, the writer asked me how I wanted it cooked, I said medium well. It was near rare when I got it and the blood and grease soaked the bun and ruined the french fries as well. I was going to send it back but the waiter never came back to check on us. We both sat without refills on drinks and my bloody hamburger inedible. We flagged another waitress and she promised to get our waiter but he still didn't show. I ate some of my husband's french fries and the part of my bun that wasn't covered in grease.

My husband's pulled pork was cold, without sauce and "disgusting" as he called it.

So disappointed. We really were craving American food. We dust fund it here.

Lucia C, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Rome, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2013

Thank you for having posted your comments on Trip Advisor.

I cannot express how upset i am to read your review. We take exceptional care to ensure that all aspects of our business meet our very high standards on a daily basis from food to Service and it is obvious we did not meet these standards during your visit.

I would really appreciate it if you could contact me on the following email address rome_gm@hardrock.com as I would love to have further details to be able to investigate the occurred. I really hope you find the time as it is very important to me and my staff to rectify such issues.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

I have lunch here regularly. It's very convenient to my work. I usually eat at the bar as it can get very crowded at lunch time and the bar is usually free. Free refills on fountain drinks is a good deal. The nachos are good and can be ordered with various meats. The hamburghers and cheeseburghers are nicely done. A litle pricey for what you get but it's a Hard Rock Cafe. Lots of souvenirs to buy as well if you are a collector of them.

Thank you for posting your review on Trip Advisor.

I am so pleased to see that you are a frequent visitor to our Hard Rock Cafe in Rome, and that your visits are always positive.

We are constantly researching our market place to ensure that our pricing is competitive and pride ourselves on the quality of our food and beverage and the overall experience of our guests. Once again I really appreciate your comments.

See you soon.

Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

This location is in a beautiful setting on the scenic Via Veneto. They have an outdoor room available for watching the action of passers by, or opt for the traditional rocking atmosphere inside the bar/restaurant. This familiar attraction was just what we needed after a long day of sightseeing. We enjoyed delicious beverages (with ice), a rock music video break, and lovely rest rooms. The wifi was great. A must in Rome to communicate via iPhone or iMessage. We added to our Hard Rock t-shirt collection and enjoyed some classic rock. If you are not familiar with the franchise, be warned, THE PORTIONS ARE HUGE! My mom and I shared a chicken club and we had more that enough to eat. After our meal we had a lovely evening stroll down the street past many restaurants charging €20 for the traditional Italian a la carte menu items which result in a meal well over €100 each. If you need a break from pasta and are craving ice cold beverages, head to the Hard Rock Rome :-)

Thank you so very much for such a wonderful review.

We at the Hard Rock Cafe pride ourselves on the quality and quantity of our food, the great atmosphere and the exceptional staff that work here. And therefore am over the moon to see that we lived up to this for you.

Here's hoping you will be able to come back and visit us again soon... with your mom.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

If you stay for a while in Rome and you have a craving for a good steak, chicken or spare ribs, this is the place to be. Make sure you can stand loud music and a lively atmosphere. The service is great and the food is delish! Enjoy!

I am so happy to see that firstly you were able to find the time during your travels to visit the Hard Rock Cafe Rome and secondly that the experience was such a positive one.

With regards to the loud music know that we constantly check to ensure the music levels are appropriate for the level of business and that we have a dedicated vibe host that can adjust levels accordingly and for your next visit will take music requests also!

I hope you will be able to come back and visit us again and wish to thank you for having posted your review on tripadvisor.

Hard Rock Cafe Rome

Been to Hard Rock Cafe Rome? Share your experiences!