We spent there five wounderfull days. The overall impression was perfect. Nice welcome by the owners. Simple and beautifully finished interiors.
We enjoyed having breakfast on the sunny teracce.
It was a real pleasure to meet Sergio who was very helpfull and full of a prositive energy.
When we visit Rome next time, we would love to stay in Little Queen.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Little Queen is a point of reference for those who love cultural tourism with the right dose of comfort and elegance. Our delightful and charming Bed and Breakfast is located in the historic center of Rome, exactly in the heart of the ancient and suggestive Jewish quarter and near one of the most fascinating secrets of Rome: the Fountain of Turtles in Piazza Mattei. This strategic position makes it possible to reach on foot and in a few minutes all the major sites of interest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your B&B Little Queen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast Little Queen
- b&b Little Queen Hotel Rome