We booked our reservation at Little Queen and got bumped up to a room at Kame Hall, the other property owned by the delightful brothers Simone and Vittorio. They couldn't have been nicer and the accommodations were welcoming and well kept. Both places are in the Ghetto area, which is near to all the central attractions but not in the heart of tourist-ville. With the lovely Piazza dei Mattei fountain steps away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Little Queen is a point of reference for those who love cultural tourism with the right dose of comfort and elegance. Our delightful and charming Bed and Breakfast is located in the historic center of Rome, exactly in the heart of the ancient and suggestive Jewish quarter and near one of the most fascinating secrets of Rome: the Fountain of Turtles in Piazza Mattei. This strategic position makes it possible to reach on foot and in a few minutes all the major sites of interest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your B&B Little Queen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast Little Queen
- b&b Little Queen Hotel Rome