“What a great night out!”
Review of Mo Mo Republic

Mo Mo Republic
Ranked #1,912 of 12,864 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Two Roman friends took us here and what a change from the run of the mill tourist traps. So elegant and warm with plenty of places to eat - bar, inside, outside. Menu is well thought out with not too many choices (good!!!) and prices are great. We didn;t eat that much but the bill was a little over 100 euro for the 4 of us all up. Parking is impossible - well it is Rome so get yourself some public transport then walk in. It is also the sort of place you can stay as long as you want as it's a night club as well. Definitely a place to be 'seen' judging by the glamorous women (and men) Service was good with dishes well-placed. Although it was extremely busy Saturday night we did not feel at all rushed. So I would say a definte YES for this place.

1  Thank jellybeans99
Write a ReviewReviews (3,832)

Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

We had a party organized by my university in here, on a private room. The food was average - nothing to die for, but not bad either. The location was very elegant, and I really liked it. The waiters were very kind, the music was good and fun as long as the band was there, but the one they just played afterwards was techno garbage. All in all, a very enjoyable experience.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

I celebrated my birthday here on March 29 with several of my Roman friends. This was one of the highlights of my visit to Rome. The restaurant is located in beautiful former mansion, which has been remodeled to accommodate dining, and has ample outdoor seating in beautiful gardens. The atmosphere is conducive to everything from business meetings to family dining to romantic rendezvous. The food was EXCELLENT! As I was dining with Roman friends and family, dinner was a long, drawn-out affair that lasted from about 8:00 p.m. until 1:30 a.m. After dinner, we retired to the gardens for cocktails and watched one of the children in our group try to catch the rabbits (i cognili) that were playing in the garden. Everything was fresh and delicious.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

This is an amazing place !! I've visited MoMo 3 times during my 1 week visit and would go back again and again.. Simply cannot get tired of it !! Fabulous atmosphere, outstanding service, amazingly delicious food. A must see and try!!

2  Thank Andrea A
Reviewed March 12, 2013

This restaurant is about a 15 minute cab ride outside of the City Center. It is an excellent choice if you want to get out of the center a bit for a top-notch meal (at prices that match). The place turns into a night club later at night, so you can stay as long as you'd like. You might even see some Italian stars if you hang around long enough.

2  Thank Trittfore