Tripadvisor
Rome

“You find it quite in a central”
Review of Antica Norcineria

Antica Norcineria
Ranked #5,388 of 14,575 Restaurants in Rome
Neighborhood: Centro
Neighborhood: Centro
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

You find it quite in a central part of Rome. The place is not very big but it is quite warm and friendly with big barrels for tables but regular tables inside. The choice of salami cheese ham etc. is quite rich and very high quality. Much of it comes from Umbria, easy to understand the high quality.
Good choice of wines.
They produce some of what they sell and I suggest u try “taralli” with dry tomatoes. Excellent.
Good service.
I’ll go back.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (28)

Reviewed October 8, 2019 via mobile

Friendly staff and nicely decorated, would recommend for a wine and some finger food. Great selection of meats and cheese.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed August 5, 2019 via mobile

We stumbled across this little gem by chance and we are so glad we did!
We had a mixture of cheese, meats, bread and olives. I have to say the Gorgonzola cheese was the best cheese I have ever tasted. I wish I could eat here everyday! Well worth the visit.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed May 9, 2019 via mobile

We were searching for something to drink in Rome, when all the world is willing to have you for dinner...
in the Antica Norcineria we found the truly kind owner who delaied the closure by one hour just to give us some drinks.
He suggested a really good sardinian wine and gave us something regional to eat.
Not usual for Rome.
Has to be visited.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed April 4, 2019 via mobile

Good place for wine and plate of cheese, olive, ham,... Nice staff and pleasure atmosphere. Prices - 5 glasses wine, 1 plate mixed cheese, olive, ham,... 46euro

Date of visit: April 2019

Been to Antica Norcineria? Share your experiences!