“Excellent stay”
other travelers have booked this property
1st Bedroom Dining- Lounge Sofa Bed
Hallway - Desk Corner
Bathroom -Bathtub and Shower
Plan
Fontana di Trevi
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

mastropen
Montreal, Canada
“Excellent stay”
Reviewed May 22, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Literally steps away from the trevi fountain. Great apartment. Large and very safe. Coliseum, Spanish steps, Navona, within a 10 minute walk. Trevi fountain less than 1 minute away. Full of shops and restaurants. Would definitely refer this property!

May 23, 2018
Thanks for the awesome review, Mastropen! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. I’m looking forward to seeing you again!
Best Regards,Francesca
Kimberly...
“Wonderful location, but beware if checking in late”
Reviewed April 3, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

The location of the apartment is great for exploring Rome, just around the corner (2 minute walk) from the Trevi Fountain as the name implies. The furnishing of the rooms is fine though not fancy. The one unexpected difficulty we ran into is that we were checking in late. This was indicated clearly when I asked for the reservation, but we were not informed there would be an incremental 50 Euro charge, and I found this very high price to pay for late check in and no information was shared in advance of the reservation or on the page for booking. Other than this issue, or stay was fine.

Apr 5, 2018
Kimberly, Thanks a lot for your review about your stay in that apartment and I'm happy you enjoyed it.
I'm sorry about the issue for the late check in fee; it shouldn't have been a surprise because our late check in fee rules are clearly mentioned in the emails guests receive at the time of the booking, expecially for arrival after midnight and, once you have received my email, you also asked me a confirmation for that.
I hope to see you again.
Best Regards,
Francesca
scrd2017
Memmingen, Germany
“Great apartment in the heart of Rome”
Reviewed October 26, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

The apartment is perfectly located in the center of Rome. A lot of sights can be reached on foot, there are very good little restaurants around. The nearest supermarket is 5 minutes away, the next bakery 2 min. The rooms are very spatious and comfortable, especially for families. If you have a stroller you should know that the staircase to the second floor is rather narrow, so consider to leave the stroller on the ground floor.

Oct 30, 2017
Thank you very much for taking time to write this pleasing review after your visit at Fontana di Trevi Apartment. I appreciate the positive feedback and I am very delighted that you had such a comfortable stay.I sincerely hope that we are lucky enough to welcome you back next time you visit Rome.
Wishing you all the best.
Francesca- Unica Property Management Group
Lisa S
“Ms”
Reviewed September 19, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

We booked this accommodation the day before arriving as our other accommodation fell through. It ended up being a good thing. Pamela from Unica responded to all my questions and booking instantly and transport from the airport was even arranged at a very reasonable price. Rosie met us at the limousine for check in and took the time to sit with us and give us lots of helpful information for our stay. The apartment is very spacious. The rooms are very big. Beds are comfortable. The apartment was clean and tidy and well furnished. We could unpack our suitcases and make it home for our stay. The Trevi Fountain is a minute walk from the apartment. We walked to all the major sites from the apartment. All are close including Vatican City which was just over 30 minutes walk for us. The apartment is old but gives you an authentic stay in Rome. Having a dishwasher, washing machine and cooking facilities made it easy to save money, although there were lots of well priced good restaurants nearby. Pamela showed a genuine interest in our stay throughout and Rosie was available if anything was needed. The apartment accommodated us (four adults) comfortably and would suit more than this number of guests. The bathroom and kitchen whilst a little dated were clean and well equipped. The location is a big plus for this accommodation. We'd stay here again.

Sep 26, 2017
Thank you very much for taking time to review my property and thank you for your kind words. So lovely to mention me in it too. It was a pleasure to have you in the Fontana di Trevi Apartment and I'm happy that , even though we had such short time, we made it work perfectly.
I'm looking forward to having you again. Best Regards, Francesca- Unica Property Management Group
A TripAdvisor Member
“Very Central Location”
Reviewed July 11, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

The apartment is literally 30 seconds from Trevi Fountain. Great for exploring Rome. The building is quite old and authentic so don't expect 5 star luxury but that didn't bother us at all. Beds were comfy after hours of walking.

Jul 17, 2017
Thank you very much for your review on your recent stay in one of my apartment. I am glad that your stay was comfortable and you liked the location. Best Regards, Francesca
A TripAdvisor Member
“Exactly as advertised”
Reviewed January 8, 2017 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

Spacious condo and specifically very clean. Management exceeded my expectations by booking the commute arrangements from the airport to the condo amd vice versa. Franchesca responded to all my inquiries in a timely fashion. Her assistant answered all my phone calls and concerns once we arrived to the condo. Safe condo, need keys to access the building and of course the condo, felt safe.Our daily walks consisted of the Fontana di Trevi daily since it was such a short distance away.The two short flight of stairs was not too bad with luggage seeing that we only had to carry luggage through twice, no big deal.

Jun 2, 2017
Thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay in my apartment. I am very pleased to hear that my staff made your stay pleasant and it was a great pleasure for me to assist you in the booking process and help you with your needs during your stay. We're looking forward to welcoming you back soon. Francesca, the Property Manager
Wilson240
Limassol, Cyprus
“Our stay in Rome”
Reviewed May 4, 2016 for a stay in April 2016
people found this review helpful

Had a mix up with the address but finally sorted. The apartment was comfortable and very clean and spacious. Everything was provided even wi-fi. Ideal location just a couple of minutes from the trivi fountain. Would definitely book this apartment again.

Traveling group: Extended Family
Jul 27, 2016
Dear Wilson240,
It was such a great pleasure having you in my apartment and thanks for your review.
Much appreciated.
You'll be very welcome. I hope to see you soon in Rome.
Kindest Regards,
Francesca
Unica Property Management Group
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing