“Lovely rental in a great location!”
other travelers have booked this property
Lounge Lounge
3rd Single Bedroom with En Suite
3rd En Suite with shower
Fully Furnished Kitchen
Floor plan
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

French first
Any
BARBARA P
“Lovely rental in a great location!”
Reviewed June 23, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Perfect location near the Spanish Steps, Metro, Pantheon, etc. The rental is beautiful and very spacious; it has everything you need. Francesa and her team are the BEST! We will visit again :-)

Jul 3, 2018
Barbara,Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our apartment to other travelers. We enjoyed helping and assisting you as much as you enjoyed your stay. Take care!
Looking forward to seeing you again soon.
Francesca
Unica Property Management Group
Laura D
“Excellent apartment at very good location”
Reviewed June 4, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

We stayed at this beautiful apartment, which we really enjoyed. It is fully equiped and has everything you need. The location is perfect, in the city centre close to everything. Communication was good as well. We would really recommend this place.

Jun 6, 2018
Laura,Thank you for taking the time to review your stay in the Piazza di Spagna Golden Apartment and for recommending it. What a wonderful review. I am very pleased to hear that you appreciated the apartment itself with its features and the amazing location.
Looking forward to welcoming you back to the apartment in the near future.
Francesca-Unica Property Management Group
Paige L
“Platinum not Golden”
Reviewed May 22, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Do not look any further - book this apartment. My family traveled through Italy for 2 weeks covering 5 cities with our last stop being Rome. I have been to Rome numerous times and so critically evaluated many options in Rome but ultimately selected this apartment based on beds vs sleeper sofas, location + price and then reviews. Fingers crossed. We arrived in Rome and from the second that Marie opened the door to the building I knew that I had lucked into something special. Summed up simply, this was, bar none, the very best. So much room for all of us, comfortable beds, clean without exception and offered a warmth of home that was unexpected but truly appreciated. I will hope that I can stay here again and will recommend above all.

May 23, 2018
Paige,thank you very much for taking time to write this amazing review after your stay at the Piazza di Spagna Golden Apartment. I really appreciate the positive feedback and I am very delighted that you had such a comfortable stay. Your kind words have made me so happy and proud, it is a good feeling to know that through our efforts we have managed to make your stay a more pleasant one. We look forward to welcoming you and your family back soon.
michzolt
Boston, Massachusetts
“Plenty of space and great location!”
Reviewed May 2, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Piazza Di Spagna Golden Apartment was on a quiet street just minutes from the Spanish Steps and the Trevi Fountain. We were greeted by Maria, who showed us around the very clean apartment and even left us fresh fruit in the kitchen! We loved this location and will be back the next time we are in Rome!

May 8, 2018
Thank you very much for your excellent review. I appreciate the positive feedback and am glad you had a great stay.
I am looking forward to having you again soon.
erichschl...
London
“A happy few weeks”
Reviewed May 2, 2018 for a stay in March 2018
person found this review helpful

This is a beautiful apartment in a very central location. I enjoyed jogging in the nearby Borghese park. Via Gregoriana is relatively quiet for a city center. Sometimes I felt that more of the sights were located further south, while the Spanish Steps area is more about shopping. Still, our 24 days flew by with great pleasure.

The apartment is big, with high ceilings and elegant decor. The rooms are very quiet if you close the windows. The beds are comfortable. The three showers all have various problems with hot water, adjustability and pressure, but should be fine in the hot months. There are three WiFi networks, probably because of the thick walls, and Internet connectivity is mostly good. The kitchen is small and equipped for only minor cooking. There is a washer but no dryer. It takes about a day to dry your clothes on the folding rack. The friendly cleaner mops and changes linens.

The building's hallway floor and stair landings all have beautiful marble images from “De Divina Proportione” by Pacioli and Leonardo, 1509.

There are Bernini sculptures in a church two blocks away, and a Coop grocery store just beyond that.

We would happily stay here again.

May 23, 2018
Dear Erich, thank you very much, what a lovely review! I'm flattered and delighted you had a great time. It was a pleasure to have you in my apartment and I'm looking forward to having you again soon.
billiemac...
Greater Perth, Australia
“Really lovely place”
Reviewed April 25, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Very close to everything, beautifully furnished , i would recomend this place , there where 4 of us 2 couples, so much space, really good
Than,you

Apr 29, 2018
Thanks a lot for your review, much appreciated!
I'm glad you had great time and you loved the apartment.
Francesca
Unica Property Management Group
A TripAdvisor Member
“Fabulous and spacious Rome apartment”
Reviewed February 1, 2018 for a stay in January 2018
person found this review helpful

A charming narrow street with a view towards the obelisk in Piazza Spagna. A building entry with marble floors and staircase with carved geometric patterns reminiscent of DaVinci. An antique elevator with beautiful wrought iron doorway. These are a few of delights before even stepping into the apartment and its 16 foot coffered ceilings with hand-stenciled designs, wall tapestries, concrete columns, and upright piano. Our daughter was the first to enter and simply exclaimed "Wow!" The unit offers 3 BR's each with en suite, and there are doors to close off the living area to make a separate private area with a sleeper sofa. One of the BR offers access to a small balcony. The kitchen is basic, but still quite functional. The rental staff was extremely helpful from booking to check-out. Highly recommended.

Your age range 50-64
Feb 5, 2018
Thanks a lot for your wonderful review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay, you loved the peculiarity of that apartment and its amazing location. I'm very pleased to hear that my staff and I made your stay pleasant and that we assisted you well throughout your stay in there.
Looking forward to seeing you again soon.
Francesca- Unica Property Management Group
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing