“Pleasant and helpful management, Nice...”
other travelers have booked this property
living
living with sofà bed dining
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
living with sofà bed
dining
portion of living (entrance)
living + studio
bathroom en suite
bathroom
bathroom
portion of living
single bed in the studio
stairs for the single bed up
little bathroom upstairs
view from the living
single bed upstairs
building
Piazza di Santa Maria in Trastevere  (58 second from the apartment)
Santa Maria in Trastevere during the sunset
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

French first
Any
Dennis S
“Pleasant and helpful management, Nice, well-equipped apartment”
Reviewed October 9, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

A very nice apartment, completely fitted with appliances and equipment helpful to our needs. Pleasant and helpful owner and staff made checkin smooth. Street noise from the cafes was a bit of a problem in the front bedroom.

elisabeth...
Ventura, California
“Fun area of Rome for hip young people!”
Reviewed August 6, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Apartment is on the "party" side of Trastevere. It is very engaging & fun--with restaurants right outside the window & bars all around filled with people until the wee hours every night. It was very fun for my 21 year old son. I closed the window and went to bed... Felt very safe here.

We walked to everything! The collesium, St. Peter's, piazza Novana etc.: We left very early--cafe right around the corner w/ latte & pastries opens at 6 AM--and hit tourist spots. Then had lunch and came back for long afternoon nap before venturing out around 6 or 7 pm again.

We were here during record-breaking heat-wave. The AC was a godsend. Also, master bedroom has a ceiling fan which was even better. The apartment is well appointed with everything you need to cook. Rooms are funky but fun. This is a great place for people who are in stair walking shape. There are 2 flights up to the apartment & a ladder up to the second floor. It was great for me and my 2 young-adult children.

The care-takers Roberta & Marco were warm & helpful.

Aug 9, 2017
Thanks for the nice things described. For the kind review.
DeDe M
Riverside, California
“A Great Apartment and So Much More”
Reviewed July 18, 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

Not only do you get to stay in a great apartment in the heart of Trastevere, I felt we also got an off-site personal assistant, if needed. I have so many wonderful things to say about our stay at this apartment. Before we even arrived, the communication between the homeowner and her assistant was phenomenal. I felt like I already had friends in Rome. They even arranged for a driver to pick us up at the airport and we arrived late at night (per my standards). Roberta greeted us at the apt upon our arrival and went over everything, answered our questions and gave us dinner recommendations. Well, right outside the doorway that leads to the street are numerous restaurants and the staff at each is so inviting and they go out of their way to accommodate you. The apartment itself fit our needs as we were a party of 4 mature adults. There is an upstairs sleeping area with its very own bathroom (perfect for healthy, strong adults as well as older children as the stairs are too steep for the aged). There is also another nook on the ground floor and a very comfortable sofa. The master bedroom is good sized and we all slept well through the night. The master bedroom is above the street and it can be noisy at night but the owner has put in a triple pane window to reduce the chatter from the diners along the street. The beds were very comfortable and there are enough pillows. The bathrooms were fully equipped and roomy enough. Since we were on vacation, we chose not to cook but the kitchen also was well supplied if you would like to eat in. One day, we decided to visit Pompeii and once again, our personal assistant, Roberta arranged transportation for us. I could go on and on about that but I will just say...we fell in love with our driver Daniele and we had the best time talking to him on our 5 hour total car ride. That day just puts a smile on my face. We spent 4 nights at this perfect place in Rome. Our family was extremely satisfied and we look forward to returning as there will never be another lodging option for us in Rome. We found our place to stay and I recommend it fully.

Jul 19, 2017
Dear DeDe, how I can say: I'm in love with all of you! Your review is perfect, it's a great and accurate description of the apartment and the location. Your spirit, enthusiasm, is the right way to live Trastevere and the apartment. I'm happy you have liked our host family with Roberta e Daniele. Our philosopy is to give only the best for our special guests :-). Many thanks again, I really hope you will back soon :-)
Afshan K
“Bohemian style!”
Reviewed June 18, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

A quaint little place, perfect for a family! Roberta was so helpful & always available! Suggest light luggage as there are two flights of steps!!

Jun 18, 2017
The style is the Trastevere style, the good travelers knows; when you choiche Trastevere, you choice history and in this case a building of 1500 without lift, of course. In the past was an ancient convent. The good travelers use always light luggage. I suggest you something of different, next time.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Absolutely charming location!”
Reviewed March 7, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

very nice apartment, and a friendly and helpful owner, and in her absence, another friendly soul ( Roberta ), Very good indeed!

Mar 9, 2017
Dear Jørgen, what a sweet and kind guest you are. Many thanks for your review, it was great to have you and I really hope to meet you, your next time in Rome.
Darwin N
“Great apartment and location for parent and two teenagers.”
Reviewed February 27, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

The apartment layout was great for a parent and two teenagers. My 13 year old son loved the bed in the nook, and my 15 year old daughter loved having her bed and own bathroom at the top of the stairs. There was significant street noise in the master bedroom (lots of open air restaurants right under the window), but earplugs made it manageable. The owner might consider getting a white noise source, like a loud fan, that could help. Everything in the apartment worked really well - nice kitchen with a dishwasher and washer/drier, internet, satellite TV, the heat kept it warm, etc. The apartment location is fantastic. An easy walk to everything, both in Trastevere and across the river.

Feb 27, 2017
Dear Darwin, thanks for the kind review. I'm so glad your stay was great and I hope to have you and your beautiful guys again your next trip in Rome. Many thanks.
Mandy S
Brisbane, Australia
“The heart of Rome: food, history, culture. This is our New Roman home.”
Reviewed September 6, 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

Wow! From the moment you open the 15th century building door you know this is the heart of Roma. Outside is alive, restaurants line each Vicolo e Via, all food is unbelievably good and this district is buzzing with life. You must have aperitivo in Piazza Trastevere! We would never stay anywhere else. Touring history's path is only a short walk across the Tiber each day. Our apartment was uniquely designed, such character and attention to detail. Our balcony the perfect spot for a cool breeze before hitting the cobbled stones in an evening Piazza adventure. My mother & aunt in their 70s, my son at 6 and myself ... This locale was perfecto! Our host Roberta was so welcoming, energetic and helpful. We cannot recommend this apartment enough, we will be back time and time again. Thank you Roberta! Ciao Roma!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Sep 7, 2016
Evviva! Thank you Mandy for your beautiful, energetic, generous review. It was a great pleasure to have all of you and really hope to have you again and again at my apartment. Ciao cara :-)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing