See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 12, 2016 via mobile

There are plenty more hostels around Termini if you like thé location. There are plenty more cheap hostels in Rome if you like thé price. Pay a little more and you will have a much better experience.
This hostel here has one of thé most rudest, inpolite, incapable staff. Smelly dogs (i'm a doglover), are Running around and sitting on couches and furniture. Breakfast? Never seen any at 9 AM.
Thé hostel is located in a very bad neighbourhood. People get robbed on thé way from Termini to this hostel. And I don't talk about pickpocketers, I'm talking about jumpers. A group of Maghreb boys who attack you. God forgive when I told thé staff that happened to me. Their answer was: it's your fault. Like, I had to Pardon me that a group of People forced me on thé ground and took my wallet with documents and phone. What a nightmare to fly back home that day. Did they help? Can't say. When I needed thé computer there, they've told me I can't use it too much, that I need to go outside. With no money. With no smartphone. They literally forced me outside back on those Streets in a foreign country. I was absolutely disgusted. I'm glad to see that I'm not thé only one who thinks about this hostel.
Also, all thé positive reviews I've read here, were from women. Ofcourse, that one rude guy who probably only acts Nice to women in order to win something from them. Disgusting.

Stayed: October 2016, traveled solo
1  Thank Max G
Reviewed April 16, 2016

The room we had was decent and had en suite bathroom, was cleaned daily. However, that was the only positive! The place was very strange and everytime we came back to our room, the woman (who we assume is the owner) was always lying on the sofa in the lounge with a dog. The place stinks of the dog and the kitchen had pungent smells. The internet never worked.

• Stayed: March 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank NCachada
Reviewed February 20, 2016 via mobile

Perfect location,very nice people. We were there 3 night and everything was ok. We had a breakfast every morning,what was some jam,corn flakes,coffee,tea... was good. Our room was a private room,which had an own bathroom. It was nice and clean. The hostel was quiet. Colosseum,Forum Romanum only 15 minutes by walk.

Stayed: February 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 8, 2015 via mobile

Please don't waste your money and tolerance by trying to stay here. We arrived around 8pm from a long flight and were met by a confused lady telling us we would actually be staying two blocks away in a different 'sharehouse'. There were no towels in our room, the shower was a Luke warm trickle, breakfast was a haphazard affair of packaged croissants. They made our bed well one day, poorly the next and then not at all on the last day. The key to the front door required a very specific movement that wasn't explained to us. There was also mould in the bathroom which smelt. Just keep searching...

Stayed: November 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 10, 2015

Be careful what you book. On various websites it states Guesthouse, this is a very low grade hostel. On arrival at 11pm we were disgusted and shocked at what we arrived at. Staff sleeping on the couch!!!. Really dirty. We were advised we were being moved to another hostel!, as they were fully booked. We asked why they advertise as guest house as its a hostel. It so happened we booked with booking.com and a phone call to them resolved this issue. We were relocated to an upgraded property. During this call a very arrogant man arrived and told us we had to leave with his and walk ten minutes to another hostel. We informed him we were not and that booking.com had found us somewhere else. The staff were not happy with this. Very uncomfortable experience. Please be careful booking this unless you totally understand what you are booking.

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled with friends