“Amazing”
other travelers have booked this property
camera matrimoniale  n. 1 con bagno Living Room
camera da letto n. 2
camera da letto n. 1
cucina
Kitchen
vista esterna dell'appartamento al piano secondo
ubicazione dell'appartamento
vista dalla finestra dell'appartamento
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Karen D
Alexandria, Virginia
“Amazing”
Reviewed May 20, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

What a dream. Rosy the owner thought of everything. The apartment was immaculate in every way. It was situated close to the Vatican and was so lovely. We arrived to a fully stocked kitchen . The apartment is clean, spacious and really comfortable. We will definetly be back. Highly recommend it and Rosy was the perfect host and so sweet and friendly .

May 24, 2017
I was happy to receive your wonderful review and to know that you enjoyed my hospitality. Many thanks for your beautiful words.You are a very lovely guest and it was great for me to meet you and your family. It will always be my pleasure to host you again any time in the future.
juliebobo...
Saint Louis, Missouri
“You should stay here!”
Reviewed May 19, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

If you look to the left out the window you can see the Vatican wall! This is an amazing apartment in an awesome location. We had six adults in our party and the setup of the apartment was perfect. Rosy answered all of our questions, met us at the apartment when we arrived, met our friends when they arrived the next day, arranged our transportation from the airport and had a very welcome lunch set up for us upon our arrival. It was clean and well set up. Seriously, this is a great place. Other reviews refer to street noise and while the apartment is on a busy street, I didn't think it was that bad. If you are a light sleeper, bring earplugs. I will recommend Rosy's place to anyone I know visiting Rome and I would definitely stay there again. Thank you, Rosy, for everything! I hope to see you again!!

May 24, 2017
Thank you so much for your wonderful review and your kind words. I am glad to know that you appreciated my hospitality. I wish to thank you for taking care of the house leaving everything very clean. It was a great experience to meet special guests like you. I hope to see you again too. You will always be welcome in my house.
denverUk
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Even exceeded our high expectations”
Reviewed May 5, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Now you already know before you arrive at Rosy's Dream that it is a first class property,( the photos and all the 5 star ratings tell you that) but for me what sets it apart is the finishing touches which said it all about the apartment and indeed Rosy herself.
Each day we seemed to notice something extra about the place and it is filled everywhere with quality furniture, ornaments, accessories you name it and this is all down to Rosy herself who certainly knows how to host guests.
Now I have stayed in more hotels and rental apartments than I care to remember over the years but I can honestly say this is the best I have ever been in and I could not recommend highly enough. Faultless!

May 12, 2017
your review is superb. Thank you James for taking time to write it. I wish to thank you for appreciated my dedication in hospitality and also for your beautiful words. I'm glad I met an expert traveler like you. thank you for taking care of the house perfectly. You are a very kind guest that everyone would have the pleasure to host. You will always be welcome in my house.
8113bm
Boston, Massachusetts
“Spacious and spotless”
Reviewed April 26, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

This is a large 3 bedroom reasonably priced urban apartment with tiled floors. The kitchen is small but is very well supplied. The place is pristine and set up like a hotel with ample clean fluffy towels and tiny soaps or shampoo. Each bedroom has two twin beds pushed together to make a double. Rosy was kind and helpful. She greeted us with food, provided maps and contact information and arranged a reasonable and efficient van service to take us to the airport. The building has an elevator and It is easy walking distance to the Vatican, restaurants, or the taxi stand and the bus to the coliseum area stops in front of the building. I agree with other reviews that this is a very noisy street. The noise is mostly regular late night city noises like the dumpsters in front of the buildings being filled or emptied, traffic, chatter at the bus stop or an occasional siren. The bedroom windows are soundproof so that does help cut down on the noise considerably but if you value quiet over convenience this is not the place for you. We had a brief but pleasant stay even though there was never really enough hot water for our group of five. It is my understanding that utility prices in Italy are outrageous. Finally She also has another apartment on the other side of the building with 2 bedrooms.

Sharon F
“Fantastic first class apartment”
Reviewed April 23, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

We stayed for eight nights including Easter weekend. Thank you Rosy for a wonderful welcome and for such a beautiful and immaculately clean apartment. We really appreciated the buffet lunch on arrival and the Easter gifts which were left for us.
The location is perfect for St Peter's and the Vatican. We can also strongly recommend the local restaurants.
Truly a wonderful place to stay when visiting Rome.

Apr 27, 2017
I would like to thank you for your wonderful review.Thank you also for choosing to stay in my house. It will always be a pleasure to meet you again and host you in my home. You will always be welcome
Kate T
“Perfect. We couldn't have wished for more”
Reviewed April 9, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

We have just returned from a week in Rome and stayed in Rosy's beautiful apartment.
Rosy is the perfect hostess. The apartment is in a stunning 100 year old building which is beautiful. The apartment was everything we could have wished for and more. It is light and airy. The rooms are all good sizes. The apartment was beautifully cleaned. We had an early start and Rosy had left some food and drinks which were an amazingly thoughtful surprise and went down a treat, thank you Rosy.
Everything you could need is supplied which is just perfect.
The apartment is situated in an excellent position to be able to access all the places in Rome you could wish to visit. There are some lovely restaurants and shops close by.
We can't wait to visit again and would definitely stay with Rosy again.

Apr 14, 2017
I wish to thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review.
I'm very glad to know that my dedication in hospitality was appreciated. Thank you so much also for taking care of the house leaving it exactly as it was: clean and perfect.
it was great to meet you and your lovely and friendly family. I will be very happy to welcome special guests like you again any time in the future.
Reviewed March 28, 2017 for a stay in March 2017
people found this review helpful

Apr 5, 2017
Thank you so much for your beautiful review.
It was for me a great experience to host you and your wonderful children. I was pleasantly surprised and glad to meet your special family. Your children were very nice and well behaved (really angels). I want to thank you for taking care of the house, leaving everything clean and tidy.
It will be my very pleasure to welcome you again any time in the future.
You are special guests that I recommend to all the TripAdvisor community.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing