“Excellent place to say in Rome, easy to walk...”
other travelers have booked this property
camera matrimoniale  n. 1 con bagno Living Room
camera da letto n. 2
camera da letto n. 1
cucina
Kitchen
vista esterna dell'appartamento al piano secondo
ubicazione dell'appartamento
vista dalla finestra dell'appartamento
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Spanish first
Any
GoPlaces6...
“Excellent place to say in Rome, easy to walk around, take buses or tubes.”
Reviewed October 16, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Thank you Rosy for your warm welcome to Rome and being at the apartment when we arrived late because of our flight, also the food and drink you arranged for us.
I would say at Rosy apartment again.

Date of stay: October 2016
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Rosy was at the apartment to welcome us on our arrival, she had some food and drinks for us which was very nice as we had a long day traveling from London.
Liked least: On a busy road and can get a bit noisy at night, but it was just like living in London for us
Friends getaway Older travelers
Oct 21, 2016
Thanks for your beautiful review.
It was a great experience for me to meet you and your beautiful family. It was also my pleasure to do my best to accommodate your needs.
I wish to thank you for taking very good care of the apartment.
I hope to host you again any time in the future.
Atw12gas
Sierra Vista, Arizona
“Father, of son and daughter and spouses”
Reviewed October 11, 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Trip was with wife, son, daughter and their spouses. It was a great place to stay, central to the Vatican and all of Rome this will be a vacation to remember. My son's wife is recombined for her mothers travel group to stay at rosy'S what A classy place to stay!

Date of stay: September 2016
Oct 21, 2016
Thank you so much for your review.
It's nice to know that you and your family spent an unforgettable holiday in my house in Rome.
It was my pleasure to meet you and your beautiful friendly family.
I hope to host you again in the future.
Michelle...
Apple Valley, California
“Fabulous stay”
Reviewed October 2, 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

We went on a family vacation and chose Rosy's Dream for accommodations. Great choice! She provided sandwiches and other refreshments upon arrival. Rosy was available for any issues that arose...like assistance with lost luggage. What a life saver! The apartment was clean and beautiful. Additional housekeeping was provided midweek. It is located just outside the Vatican, shopping, public transportation and restaurants.
Thank you Rosy!

Date of stay: September 2016
Oct 17, 2016
Thank you for your beautiful review.
It was my pleasure to meet you and your great family.
Thank you also for appreciating my hospitality.
You will always be welcome in my house.
Nomad6458...
“Delightful in every way!”
Reviewed September 18, 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

Our family of five had a marvelous time at Rosy's Dream home, it was well situated within walking distance to the Vatican and was a comfortable, clean, and spacious place for our large family to relax after a long day of sight seeing. We were pleasantly greeted by Rosy, and delighted by all of the wonderful welcome snacks and cold drinks provided. The basket of peaches were a nice touch too! She went out of her way to make sure our every need was met. Thank you Rosy for your hospitality, it was outstanding!

Date of stay: July 2016
Traveling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Families with young children Large groups
Sep 21, 2016
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this beautiful review.
It was my pleasure to do my best to meet your needs during your stay.
It was great to meet charming guests like you and your lovely children.
You will always be welcome in my house.
Intransig...
“Marvelous Welcome, Fantastic Apartment”
Reviewed August 5, 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

Apartment was perfect in every way; impeccably clean, well equipped and wonderful location. Rosy provided a marvelous welcome, with a meal on arrival and drinks chilling in the fridge. Easy walking distance to St Peter's, Vatican and many restaurants.
Although in a popular and busy location noise was not a problem due to high quality double glazing.
Would not consider staying anywhere else when we return to Rome.

Date of stay: July 2016
Liked best: Impeccably clean
Liked least: Nothing
Traveling group: Teenagers
Families with young children
Aug 9, 2016
Thank you so much for your review, it is very wonderful.
I'm glad to know that you had a beautiful time in Rome and in my apartment. Thank you also for appreciating my welcome.
I wish to thank you for taking care of the house leaving everything very clean.
It was a great experience to know you and your family.
It will be my pleasure to host you again in the future.
dasbasset...
New Jersey
“Gorgeous - Magazine photo shoot apartment”
Reviewed July 31, 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

Rosy's apartment is gorgeous and 5 -10 minutes from St Peter's Square.Rosy was there waiting for us and showed us her lovely apartment. Three bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, spacious living room and dining room. Rosy showed us where everything was and how to use some appliances which we weren't used to. She made you feel very welcome and had sandwiches, appetizers, fresh fruit and drinks waiting for you. She had towels, slippers, WiFi connection instructions and travel guides. Each bedroom had soundproof windows so you couldn't hear any street noise plus an AC in each room. That was so welcome because it was about 95 degrees outside. Their second floor is the equivalent of a U.S. 3 rd floor, but there was an elevator when bringing up luggage.

Great apartment and so much nicer than staying in a hotel...

Date of stay: June 2016
Liked best: Rosy's hospitality, AC and beautiful apartment
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
Aug 2, 2016
Thank you Doris for your beautiful review.
I'm glad that you appreciated my hospitality and my house.
It was a pleasure for me to meet great guests like you and your family and I hope to host you again any time in the future.
Carole F
Austin, Texas
“Rosy's Dream House IS a Dream!!!”
Reviewed June 28, 2016 for a stay in June 2016
people found this review helpful

Rosy's Dream House really is a dream! Rosy is a gracious, accommodating hostess. She met us on time, and gave us a tour of the apartment and showed us how to work some of the appliances we weren't familiar with. We kept asking her "Is this all for us?!?" I think we were a little in shock because the apartment is SO beautiful. Large living/dining area, 3 large bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, fully equipped kitchen, marble floors, high ceilings, modern furnishings - we were stunned. Pictures do not do it justice! Rosy even stocked the refrigerator and laid the dining room table with delicious appetizers/sandwiches which we promptly devoured. The location is in the midst of every type of dining/shopping you could desire, and is literally around the corner from the Vatican. The bedrooms are sound-proofed; the air-conditioning and wi-fi were excellent. It is clean and up-to-date. We will definitely make arrangements to stay here again on our next trip to Rome.

Date of stay: June 2016
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Felt like we were staying in a movie star's home!
Liked least: Nothing!
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
Jul 3, 2016
Thank you so much. Your review is really wonderful. What can I say more? You wrote the most beautiful words you could say. I'm happy to have welcomed you in my home.
I also wish to thank you for taking care of the house leaving it clean and tidy.
It will be a real pleasure for me to welcome you again in the future.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing