“Fantastic!”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Testaccio
Reviewed September 16, 2012

If you search a good Italian food you Are in the best place! There Are so many speciality, the price it's ok, and you have the service in little time!

Write a ReviewReviews (3,330)

Reviewed July 15, 2012

Lo Scopettaro is a secluded and very Roman restaurant. I went there with four friends and we enjoyed great food, great wine, and amazing hospitality. I highly recommend this restaurant. Family friendly, well priced. A favorites of locals and tourists alike. enjoy!

Reviewed May 29, 2012

I was lucky enough to visit Lo Scopettaro during my stay in Rome. A friend of mine insisted we go there to taste the real roman cuisine and he was right! The pasta was to die for (excellent Tonnarelli with vegetables and great carbonara), the roasted lamb was divine, the meatballs were amazing. After all this food, we didn't have room for dessert!
The restaurant is nice and clean, with many pictures of celebrities who visited (including a picture of Totti who goes there often, nice to see for a football fan like me)

Reviewed December 27, 2011

The outside location does not tell you too much, but inside there is a very warm atmosphere. The waiters are very nice (and handsome :)) and have a good sense of humor. And the food is just fantastic! Typical italian cuisine which cannot be compared with what you find in the center of Rome.
Thank you guys!

Reviewed August 25, 2011

I discovered this wonderful place guided by Fabio, the receptionist of the hotel where i stayed. He told me to go to "Lo scopettaro" to taste the "fettuccini alla gricia". They were simply great. I had Saltimbocca and chicory as second course, house white wine and the bill was fair for what I ate. Thanks also to Gabriele and Alessandro, the owners of "Lo scopettaro", this is a place to recommend.

James R.
London

1  Thank james r

Been to Lo Scopettaro? Share your experiences!