Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 16, 2019

Nice room. Very convenient location - many shops and restaurants nearby as well as a couple of supermarkets. There is a bus going straight to the centre and railway station to the airport within a walking distance. The host Alex is friendly and really helpful.

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed October 10, 2019

I really enjoyed my stay at Piccolotel and the manager, Alex, was very friendly and very helpful, he helped us a lot. I recommend it to everyone. I would definitely go back there!
Vinicius and Nicolli (from Brasil)

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 5, 2019

Very nice apartment! Well equipped and in a great area for food and travel around Rome. Excellent host who is welcoming and helpful for anything you may need. I would highly recommend for anyone wanting a base to explore Rome from!

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed April 21, 2019 via mobile

This was the epitome of perfection. The hotel was spotlessly clean, kitchen was well stocked, very conveniently located to the city centre and Vatican. Alex was very honest, efficient, helpful and knowledgeable about how to get around Rome and iconic places to visit. Some days I preferred to relax in the hotel because it was so relaxing. I would go back again and again.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed January 6, 2019 via mobile

Piccolotel is a charming, quiet, modern and technological place... logistically really strategic. Near Trastevere area, we reached the Vatican City in 5 minutes by local Trani and the city center is easily accessible with 4-5 different options as buses.
Our room was so bright and pretty, with an en suite bathroom and all necessary stuff. I enjoyed the common area with free access all day long, indeed i enjoyed coffee, juices and snacks.
Alex, the manager, was so helpful with his suggestions so we like to thank him for his kindness.

Date of stay: January 2019