“Great Pizzas”

Neighborhood: Trevi
Chester, United Kingdom
“Great Pizzas”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Went here on the recommendation of a local guy - ' the best pizzas in the area ' (was also told the other food was poor). Its located near the Trevi Fountain but hidden up a small back street. Its obviously popular with the locals as dozens of take-away pizzas were flying out the door. The restuarant is in an old converted church with a pleasant, relaxing atmosphere. Try and sit in the balcony area and watch the pizza chef at work. The pizza was very good and the restuarant is a nice place to get a good, fair value meal, especially in the Trevi area.

• Visited March 2014

• Czech first
Toronto, Canada
“Total Disappointment”
Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

I was not impressed at all. I went there unde r the recommendation of a person, only to be fleeced...lol.
I ordered pasta .it was half cooked, (amatriciana) , the sauce was overbearing. I think they must of gotten the cook upset. If I had high blood pressure, I would of died on the spot. Very salty.
Now here is the kicker, they ask you how was it. You respond it was terrible and they present you the bill. . Lol.
I would not recommend this place to my worst enemy.
I am sure the pizza was good..who knows and I am not about to find out.
They need to take feedback to improve the service and food...not for a quick buck..because at the end of the day .... zero.

• Visited February 2014
Fort Worth, Texas
“Who knew?”
Reviewed February 22, 2014

Rick Steve did!
Found ourselves hungry and in the vicinity of the Trevi Fountain, checked our guidebook and saw the reccomendation. Visually appealing resturant with multiple levels and semi open kitchen. Generous portions, fairly priced, good service. Most importantly..... Good food! Tried both pizza and pasta. Had we been staying in Rome longer, I would have gone again.

• Visited February 2014
Richmond, Vermont
“excellent meal”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

My kids thought this was the best meal they had in Rome. Service was great and they seated our large party of 12 in a beautiful room upstairs looking down over the restaurant.

Visited December 2013
Saint Julian's, Malta
“Very good pasta, Calabria style”
Reviewed December 10, 2013

Started with a very good pizza napoletana and then continued with a plate of Calabrian pasta of n'duja and salsiccia. My partner had cacio e pepe. Both well cooked and generous helpings. Had ate here 15 years ago and still going!! Only neo is that when the place is empty it tends to be a bit cold, but otherwise well done.

• Visited December 2013