“Real Italian food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Testaccio
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Amazing food and service. Would recommend if you're in Rome and want to get out of the touristy areas and try some superb Italian food

1  Thank coops90

Reviewed April 16, 2013

It was a little hard to find (at least based on the directions that we had), but it was worth the walk. Great food, great service.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

On a business trip to Rome I decided to check out Tutti Frutti again, where I had been last quite a number of years ago. It has totally transformed! I couldn't believe what I saw. It was beautiful, simple and very stylishly refurbished. Non-traditional. The food as I remembered it was great, and still now the menu has some very interesting, non-standard offers on it, combined with some more traditional Italian dishes. Wine and food I loved, and I can certainly recommend this restaurant, where prizes are very fair (which in this area of town is usually the case).

Reviewed April 3, 2013

Hi guys, I really need to suggest this fabulous restaurant "Tuttifrutti" settled very close to the city center of Rome. Me and some friends went there few days ago to spend together the day of Easter.
The menu is able to satisfy different tastes. Food is fine and the cooking, too. Wines have very good quality and taste. The place is new and intimate. The staff is nice and kind. Finally, the value for money is really good.
If you have the chance to be in Rome, you have absolutely to try it! You'll not repent!

Reviewed March 8, 2013

We have stayed in the Aventine area of Rome for 8 days and have visited Tutti Frutti 3 times - one lunch and two dinners. In fact we chose to spend our last night there because the experience has been so pleasant. The service is excellent and the appetizers, main dishes and sides are excellent. Tonight we had the ratatouille appetizer, the raw artichoke salad appetizer and the two special entrees. Accompanied by very good house wines and very attentive service, this restaurant is a winner!