“Lovely, don't sit though”

Sant Eustacchio il Caffe
Ranked #1,163 of 12,679 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Neighborhood: Navona / Pantheon / Campo de’ Fiori
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Do it the Roman way & order a gran cafe (pay on the right & you get a receipt and then go with your receipt to where the coffee is being made) and just wait. Yes you stand but that's the way it's done! It is more expensive than other places that do also have lovely strong espresso but I guess part of that is because it's so well known compared the others. We left with nice (but pricey, again) souvineers :)

Reviewed December 31, 2012

That the NY Times and others have so loudly proclaimed this place make it a tourist trap. The espresso - w/ sugar added - is excellent, but not a value. I have had thousands of espresso shots & found this one among the best. But, the place has no real character, charges 20%+ over equally good (or better) competitors, gets overcrowded easily, and simply isn't worth the effort unless you happen to be in the area when it isn't packed. Don't misunderstand - this is wonderful coffee, and I would return. I just wouldn't wait in line for it. Go across the piazza for an equally good cup in a place w/ more charm and no crowds.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

A busy little cafe that I visited as I had seen it is en-route going from Piazza Navona to the Pantheon. Quite a few people in, but I paid at the desk and was served very quickly by friendly staff. Delicious Grancappuccino for €2,60. So nice I just had to have a 2nd. Then purchased some coffee products to take home with me. Can't face opening the tin of coffee I bought though - if it's as good as the one (well two) I had that day..... it is a long way to go back for a re-fill

Reviewed December 17, 2012

The coffee here is amazing but the staff are incredibly rude to tourists!!

My wife and I ordered coffee but also were served up a side dish of sarcasm!

Reviewed December 9, 2012

I do not sure the name of coffee, it likes ice cream. But taste very very nice, aroma of coffee, soft cream, but size very small (espresso size ^.^) cost 3 euro.

They also have many types of coffee and equipments for sale too, I also buy 300 g. cost me 7 euro. I really enjoy a nice taste and aroma of coffee at my home.