“Good for a quick bite”

Obica Mozzarella Bar
Reserve with
Obica Mozzarella Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #988 of 12,448 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Pizza, Bar
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Campo Marzio
Description: Obicà Mozzarella Bar is a casual and contemporary Italian restaurant. With its friendly welcoming atmosphere, Obicà offers a genuine Italian dining experience centered on the freshest Mozzarella di Bufala Campana DOP paired with other authentic products from Italy's rich regional heritage.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Good for a quick bite”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

We decided to pop in because nothing else was open around 11:30 at night. Small portions....slightly over priced. But the food wasn't bad. Had a nice piece of lasagna and glass of red wine. The outside seating was a nice touch, especially with the heaters.

Visited March 2014

• Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
“The best pizza I have ever eaten”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

I read about this place in my Marco Polo guidebook and I adore mozzarella, so I knew I had to go and try it out for myself. It is situated right inside campo do fiori, which by day is a hive of activity and fresh food stalls, and a very happening and cool place to be at night. The waiter asked if I wanted food and I confirmed that I did, so I was seated but confusingly he left me with no menu: I had to find a waitress and ask her for one. Other than that weird oversight the atmosphere is modern and classy and it was so relaxing to sit at the edge of the piazza. I ordered a house white wine and a mozzarella pizza and my god, heaven erupted in my mouth from the first bite. The mozzarella was creamy, velvety soft and completely delicious, the sauce was made from the freshest tomatoes and the base was just so delicious as well. I ate the lot. I urge you to try the pizza here. It is the best pizza I have ever eaten.

• Visited March 2014
Bedford, United Kingdom
“Nice lunch reasonable price”
Reviewed February 27, 2014

We had a lovely Calzone while visiting Rome, was nice to finally have an unhurried meal that was tasty and not like the usual tourist traps. Reasonable prices too.

• Visited February 2014
Orange City, Iowa
“One of the best pizzas, ever.”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

I love pizza, and even though while we backpacked Europe we tried to try everything different, we were told over and over we had to go to Obika in Roma. It was soooo fantastic! Especially whatever they did to the crust! We also had some of the best beer here. The servers were so kind and the atmosphere was very Rome :). Its a must try! (Especially for American's looking for a good, but familiar dish :) )

• Visited June 2013
Witham, United Kingdom
“Friendly Service, Great Food”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

If you're looking for something a little different, the Mozzarella Bar Obika is well worth a visit. The menu offers abundant choice of real italian cuisine with a special menu offering a choice of Mozzarella with various accompaniments.

Service was good and the waiter was very helpful.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Guyzie_B

Been to Obica Mozzarella Bar? Share your experiences!