“Great Family Resturant”

Neighborhood: Ludovisi / Via Veneto
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great Family Resturant”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

a wonderful family restaurant. food was excellent. waiter was superb. the outdoor dining area was fantastic. I would definitely eat hear next time.

Visited April 2013

• Greek first
Brussels, Belgium
“When in Rome do like the Romans....”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Wanting a 'local' experience, i.e. a place for locals and not touristy, we came upon this place. And it lived up to expectations - we were pretty much the only foreigners, surrounded by young couples on dates, groups of friends, families with small children, large family gatherings and old folks having coffee etc.

The food was very good, I went for a meat dish while my companion tried pasta - both very pleased and satisfied. And the bill was neither too high nor suspiciously low.

Go there for the atmosphere!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank jkf0807
Maryland
“We love this place!”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Visited here 7 years ago and loved it ... came back again and still love it! It was open on Christmas and we had Christmas dinner here - truly delicious! My husband is a huge fan of their prosciutto. The pizza is the best I've ever had! Try the artichoke with parmesan. Very family friendly!

• Visited December 2012
Malmo, Sweden
“very good pizza, good prices and central”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Disclaimer: I am italian. This is an excellent restaurant nearby Via Veneto. I really recommend "Pizzottelle" (a sort of pizza bread "sandwich") and "focaccia" (white pizza, that is without tomato sauce, with several toppings). Atmosphere was relaxing and there are many many tables. Also prices were good, at least for my selection: with 18 euros I got 4 pizzottele, 1 focaccia, 1 small beer and a coffee. Recommended.

• Visited December 2012
“Pizza !!!! Super good pizza”
Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

I went there twice... The first time I get truffle pasta that was ok... nothing really special and not really tasty and I found the place expensive, specially after discovering they charged me 2€ for a bread basket !!!!!
On another hand i have been surprised how popular this place was as it turned to be packed by local people on Saturday evening and I noticed a lot of people eating pizza...
Therefore, when I asked to the hotel where to eat really good pizza I haven't been surprised they told me to go there and decided to try again but pizza this time and seriously it was awesome :-) really a good pizza... So good that I wanted to order a second one ;-)

Been to Pomodorino? Share your experiences!