“Excellent food, reasonable price but don't touch the tables!”
Review of Inka's Grill

Inka's Grill
Ranked #2,251 of 12,525 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Peruvian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Vicino Metro "A" Cornelia
Rome, Italy
“Excellent food, reasonable price but don't touch the tables!”
Reviewed January 29, 2012

We went for a Peruvian lunch and came back wanting for more. The food was excellent, especially the Arroz de Marisco!! The only thing we were not allowed to do was remove one table so that we could have cozier seating. In any event, we will be going there more often to try out rest of the menu!

• Visited January 2012

napoli
“Greatest Peruvian Store outside of Peru”
Reviewed February 2, 2010

My mom is from Peru and I am from Miami, FL and I was stationed in Naples, Italy for three years and when the family came to visit for two weeks I drove them all over Italy and had everything planned out down to the restaurant we would eat at. The only place I didn't have planned was in Rome and when I bumped into a Peruvian working at an ice cream shop he told me about Inka Grill.

Wow it was meant to be because who would have thought we would be eating Peruvian food in Rome. The food is authenticate as it gets and after eating Peruvian food all my life this is as good as it gets. There is no modification of the menu to accomodate Italians or Tourists no this is 100% Peruvian food as you would eat it in Peru. When I have gone to Peruvian Restaurants outside of Peru I would always leave with an empty feeling inside like something was missing, but not with INKA Grill it is amazing and I can not wait to go back. A Peruvian Restaurant, in my mind, is measured by how good their ceviche is and the ceviche here is outstanding.

3 Thank armysoldier74b
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“If you like true Peruvian cuisine this is a place to visit. ¡Más choclito por favor, señor!”
Reviewed December 2, 2008