Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM

from $37.01
from $32.53
from $34.77
More Info
All reviews palatine hill roman forum great tour palestine hill his knowledge fun facts colosseum tour visiting rome skip the line small group christian guide information company stories depth colloseum
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My boyfriend and I went on the Colesseum tour including the palatine hills and Roman Forum. Both Maya and Christian were amazing guides. Great value for money!! I'll definitely book with Crown Tours next time I visit Rome

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Our Colosseum tour was conducted by Silvio and he was a brilliant guide and was an absolute pleasure to be around. He mentioned that he had conducted his own research of the Colosseum and ancient Rome over many years, and it showed throughout the tour. He was extremely knowledgeable and very animated in his storytelling, which really added to the experience of this amazing monument. And very funny too - couldn't have asked for more! "Family, family...."

Christian carried out the remainder of the tour for the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill, and this was equally enjoyable. Christian was also well-informed of the sites and the Roman Empire, and his explanation of each of the sites coinciding with his history-telling of how the Empire was formed, how it expanded and how it eventually fell, was equally interesting and entertaining. This, with the backdrop of these incredible sites, was a brilliant experience. All in all, extremely satisying and highly recommended!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Christian was our tour guide he was very informative . He was funny, and made everything relevant to today. He just had so much enthusiasm. He knows his stuff. Very clear speaker, I wish we could of had all my tours in rome with him as my tour guide.
Keep up the great work Christian.
All people coming to rome to tour with the other millions of people on a daily basis needs to keep in mind of how many people go thru all this stuff and how well they do do with shuffling people all day everyday.
Stop complaining just enjoy, take it in..not everything in life is perfect. For what they do they r doing great.!

Curious13888703997, Guest Relations Manager at Crown Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Denis

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience.
It was a pleasure having you on our tour and we hope to see you again on your next visit.
Thank you for sharing your positive feedback with us.

Warm regards,
Crown Tours

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Last time 5 years ago I went on my own
This time went on a tour
What a difference
Much better going with tour

Dear David
Thank you for sharing your positive feedback with us. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your
experience.
Warm regards,
Crown Tours

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

What a horrible experience. We booked a Coliseum tour and got there plenty early. Was told we were not on the list. Said that the company that booked us should never have done so. Another couple came up and they booked through the same company and they finally found tickets for them. We mentioned that we were leaving Rome the next day and they basically said there is nothing we can do for you. We asked them to check with other tour operators to find tickets and thus find a solution for their screw up. Sara said that they checked and there were no more tickets anywhere for today and tomorrow. I started to express my frustrations and one of their punks got up in my face asking if I knew the laws of the country I was in. I said that I knew when you book and pay for a tour you should get one. The whole thing was disgusting and they provided no solution. Sara, gave us her number and said to call to get the refund. We did call later and the number was not accepting calls. When walking off - a guy came up to us and asked if we wanted tickets to the coliseum - We did and we got in on a great tour. So Crown also lied to us about checking all the other operators.