“Awesome and true italian food!”
Review of Panificio Sanchini

Panificio Sanchini
Ranked #44 of 352 Coffee & Tea in Rome
Cuisines: Italian
Neighborhood: Esquilino
Neighborhood: Esquilino
Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

Discovered this restaurant by walking around after the rain and I am so glad I did.
The staff and owner are very very nice and the pizzas were tasty and homemade style.
If you want to have a nice dinner, go here.

Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

Stumbled in after scale sante climb
Clean, modern, cold draft beer , tasty tramezzini & pannini & pizza
Bene servicio, bagni puliti, aria condizionata fa freda!

1  Thank jeff b
Reviewed July 3, 2018 via mobile

This place has THE best of everything! I tried something different every day during my stay in Rome. The food here tasted heavenly; Pizza, pasta, suppli, Melanzane (eggplant), polpette, lasagna (try the white one, OMG)
The people working there were friendly and they had amazing prices, pretty cheap actually for the quality of their food.

Reviewed December 30, 2017 via mobile

Antico Forno was recommended to us by our friends who had recently visited, and I’m glad we followed their advice. The service was excellent, and the atmosphere was authentic. This place is off the beaten path a tad, so most of the clientele is local. The special of the night was a pasta with bacon, artichoke, and pecorino romano. It was stupendous!! The everyone in our party enjoyed their desserts as well. My wife and I shared an orange/dark chocolate tort, and loved the flavor. What a wonderful find!!

Reviewed January 21, 2017 via mobile

Delicious food, familiar staff, we had pannini with drink for ~3,5 EUR/person. Really nice, absolutely recommend!