“Good location and good dining .”

Pummarola Drink Ristorante
Ranked #2,066 of 12,362 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Colonna
Louisville, Kentucky, United States
“Good location and good dining .”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

I am a regular visitor to Rome and I always take time to have dinner at Pummarola . I enjoy that outside dining that is provided . I have found the food to be very good with a nice variety .
The service is very attentive , informative and friendly . Since I have eaten here a good amount of times and try to order different things there isn't one particular item that I can recommend . I just have the confidence that whatever I order will be good . I definitely will return !

• Visited December 2012

• Turkish first
Miami, Florida
“GOOD CHOICE”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

I take groups to Rome...small groups of no more than 20. I began using this restaurant "Pummarola" several years ago and it has always been a good experience for my people. The food is good and the portions are good too. All the dishes are fair in price and by that I mean reasonable to inexpensive. The wine list is extensive but their house wines are superb and inexpensive. My groups are always accommodated with altering seating arrangements. So, the place is group friendly. Seating is adequate. So, if you are a group leader consider this spot. Try to stop ahead of time to make the arrangements. If you are on your own or with family this is also one of your best choices.The wait staff is attentive and friendly and they are anxious to please. It is located in the area of the Pantheon on via della Maddalena.
Good food. Good prices. Good time. One the better spots in this area.

• Visited July 2012
Dundas, Canada
“Good meal, watch out for the bread...it's not free!”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

We had dined here in 2005 and 2010, with a mostly pleasant experience and good meals. A nice outdoor setting. We had bucantini amatriciana (I now absolutely love this dish!), penne arrabbiata, chicken parmesan with potatoes, a mixed salad, 1.5L Water, 1/2L red wine and tip: E.45. Good value for the meal which was delicious. One thing irked me: at the beginning of the meal, the waiter put a basket of bread on the table without saying a word of any kind. Remembering 2010 when this was done, I wasn't happy when I saw a E.3 charge on my bill for bread. I probably wouldn't have minded, but I was not told up front in advance of this charge, nor was it indicated in the menu. I will definitely pay for what I order, but do not appreciate the restaurant assuming they can place this or anything else on the table and just arbitrarily charge the customer afterwards. Of course, this visit, I took the initiative to ask if the bread they just placed on my table was free, as I did not ask for it....and as in 2010, they said it was not.

• Visited September 2012
“Best night so far!”
Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

We had to wait a couple of minutes to get a table outside, so one of the waiters came with a small glass of sparkling whine to each one of us and we didn't have to pay a cent. A pleasent suprise! Big menu, awesome sangria and tasty food. Decent prices aswell and good service with english-talking waitors. The only negative was the man playing music, but he had nothing to do with the restaurant!

Ontario
“Decent food and reasonable.”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

We ate here on 3 occasions during our stay at the Hotel Nationale.
Decent food at decent prices, service with a smile from the waiters and a great 'people-watching' location.
Average meal for 2 with wine about $50.

Visited August 2012