“"Hidden" gem, great restaurant!”
Review of La Focaccia

La Focaccia
Reserve with
La Focaccia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #834 of 12,271 Restaurants in Rome
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Navona / Pantheon / Campo de’ Fiori
“"Hidden" gem, great restaurant!”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

This restaurant is amazing! Me and my partner were looking for a good restaurant in near Piazza Navona and she remembered La Focaccia from many years back (I had never been there before). So we went there and ordered fried vegetables and two pizzas. The fried vegetables were good, but I have had better. The pizzas were amazing, the best I ever had! This even includes authentic Neapolitan pizza. The staff is also nice. So I will definitely come back this summer!

• Visited April 2013

Weatherford, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

We ate here as part of a tour group and the food was spectacular. It just kept coming. We were starved after a day full of the Flavian Amphitheater, Roman Forum, St. Peter's Basilica and Sistine Chapel. I particularly enjoyed their 1 liter beer! We ate downstairs and the wait staff were friendly and accommodating.

• Visited May 2013
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Mixed experiance”
Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

Called in as a Tripavisor recommend and close to our hotel and had a mixed experiance. We ate inside and downstairs. The food was very good averaging 8 to 9E per pizza I asked for a pizza without cheese and had a mushroom pizza cost 13E when checked it was a because it was a special order. We ordered a red and a white wine. Half way through the meal the waiter tried to replace the red,which was a third full, with another which we had not ordered. A scam against the customerI think! The bill arrived 85E which I thought was less than it shoud have been two minuites later the waiter came back and said he had missed the red wine and just to pay 105E no new bill. A scam agaynst the owner I think. I paid 120E he said thank you and after 10miutes I had to ask for my change. Be very carfull here though the food was good. Perhaps the owner should check his staff!

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Nice find in Miami”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

We had to stop and read the menu when we were walking by. It looked so inviting we went in and had a great meal of ravioli and veal! To top it off the tarimasu was amazing!! I highly recommend

• Visited May 2013
Sydney, Australia
“Beautiful Pizza, lovely staff.”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

This restaurant was recommended to me by my Aunt who used to live in Italy as having the best Pizza in Rome. Not sure if it's the best, but it was delicious. Everything we had was - fresh and homely. The staff were lovely and the waiter was hilarious. Great little find.

Visited May 2013