“Good food within a sweet quaint place”
Review of Il Margutta

Il Margutta
Reserve with
Il Margutta is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #852 of 12,594 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Neighborhood: Campo Marzio
Reviewed December 9, 2013

It's a sweet restaurant playing some good Jazz music in the background with good food and welcoming staff. Different place than usual and will definitely return.

There are newer reviews for Il Margutta

Reviewed November 25, 2013

You know how veggie restaurants in the UK can be nice but a bit worthy and stodgy? Well this is a million miles away from that. This restaurant was recommended to us by our hotel and I am so thrilled that it was as I'm not sure that we would have found it on our own. We shared a dish of Porcini cooked in 6 different ways which is one of the most delicious dishes either myself or my husband have ever tasted, followed by ravioli stuffed with gorgonzola and a spinach veloute. Pierino (I think that that was his name), the maitre d' was simply amazing and helped to balance the drinks selection with the dishes and advised on portions and choices perfectly. We felt like VIPs and had a truly memorable experience.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

A pleasant vegetarian restaurant for families with babies, for business and couples. Not suited for large groups of friends.
I visited this restaurant with my family for a lunchtime buffet, I got a perfect service for at great value, its only a few euros more compared with low quality tourist spots, and close to a 5-star rome restaurant. You will enjoy it even with a limited Italian language knowledge.
There is a wide selection of foods such as pasta, salads, breads, vegetables and fruits.

2  Thank AGROMA80
Reviewed October 28, 2013

I visited this restaurant in April 2013 for a Friday lunchtime buffet that works out at great value, its only a few euros more to upgrade for a courseof cake & coffee. The service was polite & friendly bearing in mind that I knew limited Italian. There is a wide selection of foods such as pasta, salads, breads, lasagne etc all freshly prepared. It was like being in veggie heaven. It is one the best meals I have ever had. Shame that I do not live in Roma, as I would visit more often.

Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

Really a pleasant surprise this vegetarian restaurant. The "Tonnarelli", a pasta dish, were very delicate but tasteful. The "Mozzarella in carrozza" was very well cooked, crispy fried and with a smoked hint which gave the dish a very good final flavour. Salads are well prepared too.