“Really Enjoyable”

Neighborhood: Campo Marzio
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Really Enjoyable”
Reviewed March 18, 2014

We felt reassured when we entered Palatium by the presence of so many locals tucking into a glass of wine and supper. Yes this place is modern so if you are looking for quaint checked table clothes then this is not for you. We thoroughly enjoyed the experience. The food was light and well flavoured and the wines recommended were most enjoyable. Not cheap but not silly money.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Mark B

• Greek first
Cairo
“Overrated , very slow service , below average food”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

We made reservations at the restaurant and arrived on time . We were seated at a table too close to the people next to us that I had to listen to their conversation the whole time. Service was extremely slow . Food was not good at all , the worst salad I ever had couldn't even finish it .
Toilets were not clean , we couldn't wait to leave . Will never recommend . Nothing special at all I am surprised from all the reviews .

• Visited March 2014
Reading, United Kingdom
“Cool & Trendy”
Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

I was at a Conference on my own and looking for somewhere to eat. Saw this really cool looking restaurant a few doors from my hotel that looked okay for someone on their own. It was 7.00 pm and when I asked for something from menu I was told that evening service started at 7.30 pm. Exactly at 7.30 pm the waiter came to take my order. I ordered tripe, first time in Italy and it was very good. The house wine at €5.00 per glass was really good value. Not perfect but I would certainly go back.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank David A
New York City, New York
“Delicious”
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Lovely and fun place for a light dinner or snack and wines from all over the region. Great location, pretty interior.

Visited February 2014
Chania Town, Greece
“Overpriced”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

Very bad food uninterested service dirty toilets really amazed how it has so many likes. Plus we were shivering from cold.

• Visited February 2014

Been to Palatium? Share your experiences!