Ways to Experience City Wonders
from $28.90
from $129.60
from $149.20
16,901 results
All reviews dark rome our tour guide great tour sistine chapel mt vesuvius last supper skip the line day trip meeting point local guide highly recommend this tour excellent guide hour tour walking tour booked this tour three hours small group
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Wonderful tour, our guide was so knowledgeable, she made sure we saw all the highlights and we learned so much. Plenty of time for photos. Much more interesting then doing the headset tour. Loved the walk through the palatine so much to see. Wear comfortable shoes, and though there is a lot of walking my 70 year old mother managed well, lifts are available in the colosseum. Only take a small bag as there are two security screenings. Meeting point is directly across from the Colosseum.

Reviewed yesterday

This is without a doubt the best tour we have ever done, anywhere.
There is nothing to compare to this once-in-a-lifetime experience; thinking about it still gives me goosebumps. It is worth every penny of the admittedly steep price.
Becky, our super knowledgeable guide, met us on the front steps of the Vatican Museum at 6 am, and from there the magic began. The entire tour was incredible, but words cannot describe being one of 25 people in the Sistine Chapel at the moment the lights are turned on. Suffice it to say, every one of the people with whom we shared this blessed day was left awestruck.
Do not pass on this opportunity if you have the chance. You will have memories for a lifetime!

Reviewed yesterday

My review is excellent because of the host. She kept me super informed and her guide was awesome. I was left with knowledge and would definitely recommend city wonders to my friends and family

Reviewed yesterday

Monica was fantsstic , she knew her history and how to navigate the various customs and red tape getting in and around the sites in the tour . So much information and well explained but in a fun humourous way involving the group which was 23 so not too big.
The colisuem , forum and hill are a must see

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Awesome tour. Moves a little slow in order to open all the doors, but you basically get to tour the entire Vatican museums with less than 20 people. Turning on some of the lights adds drama to some beautiful rooms and halls. Great tour overall.

Reviewed yesterday

Our tour was excellent and our guide Melania was great. It was an easy walking tour covering highlights of Florence with enough time time to do additional "exploring" on your own. We enjoyed the whole experience while in Florence, the sights, culture, diversity, food and the people. Just as in many other tourist area watch out for pick pockets, mine was posing as a tourist couple blending in with the crowd, I caught him with his hand in my open bag that I used to carry water bottles while she tried to distract me. I called them out and they moved away from our area. Just be mindful of your surroundings and people bumping into you.

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

We had Anna as our guide and couldn’t have been happier. She was very knowledgable and once at Pompeii we had another guide Ernesto (I think) he was great too. Unbelievable place, so glad we took this trip. The lunch stop was much better than we’d expected. Mount Vesuvius was a hard climb, we didn’t have that long there but to be honest there’s not much to see but the views are fantastic. I’m a fit person and it surprised me how strenuous the climb was, slippery underfoot too especially on the way down, i’d recommend taking the sticks from the guide at the first stop.

Reviewed 2 days ago

Our guide was fantastic and her knowledge and enthusiasm where brilliant :) I would highly recommend using City Wonders

Reviewed 2 days ago

We had the full day tour where we met at the Colosseum and toured the area. After a break of a few hours we continued our tour of the Pantheon and Trevi Fountain and Spanish Steps. Both tour guides were very knowledgeable and gave us plenty of time to take selfies, pictures and see the sites. I had no issues with check in and directions to the check in's were perfect. I would recommend this tour company

Reviewed 2 days ago

Great experience to see a glimpse of the past. The view from the volcano is awe inspiring and the hole for the past explosions really shows the power of mother nature.