Open today: 8:30 AM - 9:30 PM
Review Highlights
Cooking

We went on a school trip with fellow students and it was the best meal that I ate while Italy... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
sydniehoag
Tacoma, Washington
A wonderful day

If you like to eat and enjoy a first class chef table experience where you actually get to... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
daveheubel
Erie, Pennsylvania

Recommended experiences in and around Rome
from $64.95
from $75.95
from $59.44
from $93.57
1,828 results
All reviews cooking class tiramisu pasta cooking experience morning class highly recommend this class cavatelli from scratch cooking studio stuffed zucchini flowers learned how roman artichokes learning how highlight of our trip italian dishes market tour great teacher
Selected filters
Reviewed January 17, 2020

Great class, with an amazing instructor. He was so helpful for people like me with no cooking experience with a light hearted attitude, informative, and very funny. Such a fun evening and very worth the money!!

Reviewed January 13, 2020

What an amazing experience! They were able to accommodate our family for a group lesson on Christmas Day and even though we couldn't go to the market, the class was phenomenal. Cesare was such a great teacher and so much fun! The food was delicious and I cannot wait to make the recipes at home.

Reviewed January 11, 2020 via mobile

An incredible experience with an incredible host. From the moment we met Cesare in the market place till the end of the class, it was amazing. Would highly recommend this to anyone visiting Rome!

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed January 11, 2020

This class had been recommended by friends who raved about it, so our exceptions were very high. Cesare and his crew exceeded our expectations! Not only did we make the most delicious food (which we are now making at home thanks to the recipes) but the company of Cesare and the other participants was delightful. Plus we got recommendations on other things to do, see and eat in Rome. Unfortunately we only had one more day but we will be back. Do not miss this experience!!!!!

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed January 10, 2020

Let me start from the beginning, Cook With Us in Rome was so easy to contact while I was making our reservation. They were prompt at responding to emails and accommodating.

My family, a group of 8 people, ranging from my 7 year old son to my 70 year old mother, had a wonderful time. Even my sister (30 years old), who attended culinary school learned some new things and had a great time. They served Prosecco during the instruction... and they kept it coming.
They would refill my glass even though I hadn't had a sip! The class is very hands-on. Cesare was funny, knowledgeable and full of energy. He not only taught us how to cook, but also what substitutions we may need to make when we leave Italy. He taught us about regional foods and traditions. We were joined by 2 other ladies - professionals who had been friends since college - bringing our total to 10 "students". As advertised we were able to sit down and enjoy the meal we created. So fun! We ate the 2 different kinds of pastas (each with a different sauce) we made. We enjoyed several new dishes - tomatoes roasted in a special way, fried sage and fried zucchini blossoms. For dessert we had a traditional tiramisu. Of course during the meal we had a choice of some wonderful wines. During the meal we got to know the other 2 ladies. My mom even made plans to meet up with one of them when she's back in the US. Last but not least, Cesare's assistants were so helpful. They are the unsung heroes. While I was learning and cooking and having a great time, one of them would help my 7 year old, especially when it came time to use a knife. As promised, Cesare emailed us the recipes within a few days. Can't wait to try to make pasta at home!!