“Great 2-week stay in 2007!”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of Devoti Apartment

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
trammyn62...
Houston, Texas
“STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE AND MANAGEMENT COMPANY!”
Reviewed March 15, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Please do not ever stay here. The place is definitely not steps away from St. Peter's Square and definitely not a few minutes away from the center of the city as the listing states.

Issues that we had the 4 days we were there:
- Welcome agent told us there was only one set of keys to share among 6 people.
- The place and dishes/silverware were dirty.
- Beds were hard like rocks.
- Wifi was not consistent at all whatsoever. It would drop and/or freeze people.
- Broken furniture and dirty apartment.
- Only provided toilet paper, trash bags for the first day.

We ended up leaving 3 days earlier because we were all so miserable. When I called and spoke to a customer service agent, Jack, he told me that I would not be charged extra fees and that I would be refunded the difference after I specifically asked those two questions.

Now, the manager is telling me that Jack never told me that. Everything was fixable. That they could've given me an extra key if we would've asked and the wifi is working perfectly. Because everything was "ok" and easy fixes, they are now NOT going to refund me the difference.

Found a place that was within walking distance of the Spanish Steps and Trevi Fountain for the same price. SO DON'T BE TRICKED!
STAY AWAY FROM RENTING ANY PROPERTIES FROM RENTAL IN ROME!!!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
Mar 22, 2017
I'm sorry to read this. You can see where the apartment is located on every map, 30 meters away from the metro stop of line A "Baldo degli Ubaldi".
Two keys can always be given upon request (always better to ask it before arrival).
But as you already wrote yourself, all the other things were easy to fix and have been fixed in the meantime. Internet was working perfectly during our checks in the morning, afternoon and evening. Nobody ever promised a refund. Unofrtunately guests that don't have the right of refund write a bad review.
happytrvl...
Missouri
“Great 2-week stay in 2007!”
Reviewed July 16, 2016 for a stay in September 2014

We had a great 2-week stay here in 2007! (The rating box wouldn't allow for that year, so I clicked on the earliest year allowed) We were a family group of 10, 5 adults and 5 children. The apartment was fabulous, spacious, clean, well-furnished and with beautiful art work. It was convenient to a metro stop, from which we could easily access anywhere in Rome. The owner and manager were very helpful. My daughter-in-law left some clothes there, and they kindly mailed them back to her. We can absolutely recommend this apartment! (I was not a member of TripAdvisor at that time, so didn't post a review then, but am happy to do so now)

Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing