“Fantastic location in a quiet street”
other travelers have booked this property
the Pantheon at mt.350 front of property
the Pantheon at mt.350
Basilica Minerva at mt.250
Basilica Minerva at mt.250
front of property
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
AdandAn
Swansea, United Kingdom
“Fantastic location in a quiet street”
Reviewed October 29, 2018 for a stay in October 2018

Casper Minerva is situated in a quiet side street on the first floor accessed by stairs, a few minutes walk from the Pantheon. Location is the big selling point being central to all of Rome's attractions. We walked everywhere from here . Hosts, Pierluigi and Consetta, were pleasant, prompt and informative and left several good guide books in the apartment for reference. We spent a very enjoyable 3 nights here. The bathroom, accessed via the bedroom, has a good sized shower, the kitchen has a full gas hob and there is plenty of storage throughout the flat. They also have a smart TV, so you can access the internet and your Netflix account etc. The area and apartment felt very safe indeed. There are many eating places in close vicinity and several supermarkets within a few minutes. Casper Minerva is a good option for a couple planning a short stay in Rome.

Date of stay: October 2018
Oct 29, 2018
thank you for your good review and we hope to see you again.
Mick A
Sydney, Australia
“Perfect Little Nest”
Reviewed July 24, 2018 for a stay in July 2018

Having been regular visitors to Rome for the past decade, Julie and I are always looking for interesting new places from which to explore. From the very first point of contact with Pier Luigi until the completion of our stay we felt that we had found a home-away from home. The neighbourhood is extremely quiet (alongside St Ignatius Church at the rear door of Maria Sopra Minerva Church) and located in a working class area within easy walking distance of everything Rome has to offer. Pier Luigi and Maria are particularly serious about security. You will find a safe and multiple locks on both entry doors. The appliances (over/cooktop/stove, washing machine, Smart TV, wi-fi, full-size refrigerator and dishwasher) are modern and very easy to use. If in doubt, step-by-step instructions are available on laminated paper. We cooked some wonderful meals, which reminds me of the Supermarket about 200 metres away in the Della Rotunda Square (opposite the Pantheon) where we picked up fresh produce each day. This apartment is a MUST for couples keen to explore Rome from the INSIDE-OUT.

Date of stay: July 2018
Aug 1, 2018
thank you for your review - it was great to have you stay
Julie K
Perth
“Wonderful apartment”
Reviewed July 15, 2018 for a stay in July 2018

This is the second time that my husband and myself have stayed in this wonderful apartment.
The location, close to the Pantheon, is perfect and so close to all the top attractions in Rome, as well as really good trattoria.
It is clean and well maintained and has everything that you could possibly want in a holiday rental.
It is exactly like it shown in the pictures.

Date of stay: July 2018
589JohnD
Toronto, Canada
“Location, location, location”
Reviewed July 1, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Lets start with the location as it is in the heart of all attractions. No need for transportation, everything is 10-20 minutes away. The location is incredible, will not disappoint. After 4 days you really appreciate you are in the heart of Rome. Second, it is super quiet at night. I am a light sleeper and was amazed how quiet it was in the evenings. In the morning may be awaken by doors etc, but very quiet. The accommodations, more than enough room for 2. Critical, all appliances and internet-air conditioning worked flawless. It was 40C and our apartment was cool. In addition, took some learning but washing machine worked as did TV etc. You have awesome location, space, and all amenities. The apartment decor is a little dated, all pictures reflect the decor so no surprises. If you can accept it is rental furnishings etc, than this is the place. Not important considering location and price. Owners were very helpful and communicative. Would stay again.

Date of stay: June 2018
dovrat
Binyamina, Israel
“mind the ramp - Excellent location, Non-excellent attitude”
Reviewed April 22, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

We stayed in this apartment for 5 nights. The location is fantastic and the apartment itself is nice and well equipped. The owner's welcome was pleasant. The beginning was promising. But:
1. At the entrance to the apartment, right after the door, there is a small slope - a kind of ramp. When I rushed back to the apartment on my second day, to take something I forgot, I bumped into the ramp and tore my right leg muscle. My vacation was hurt, but I felt more hurt that Pier did not find it necessary to apologize and only promised me to tell the next guests that there is a dangerous ramp at the entrance.
2. There is an elevator in the building but it is forbidden to use it. When I had to use it after I was injured, I received an aggressive mail from Pier telling me that in the camera installed above the door outside the apartment, he saw that I had used the elevator and he scolded me for it. When my husband explained to him why I used it, he did not show any empathy. We do not understand why a passenger elevator is installed in the building if one cannot use it.
3. The regulation of hot and cold water in the shower was almost impossible. It was very uncomfortable. To Pier's favor I can say that he had ordered a plumber to fix it the day before we left.
So if you choose to rent this apartment please, be aware of the little slope at the entrance and enjoy wonderful Rome.

Date of stay: April 2018
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Apr 23, 2018
I want to make it clear that although there is a very narrow lift in the building, this is not in use for my apartment. I do not have the key to use it and, above all, I do not have the possibility to unblock if the case should arise, if used as a hoist without the key. I always warn my guests about this, since it has already happened that one of them has been stuck and has had problems of claustrophobia waiting for the arrival of firefighters. If my tone could have seemed brusque, it was solely to avoid the repetition of this behavior.
acjbpembr...
Sevenoaks, United Kingdom
“a very nice quiet apartment in a perfect situation”
Reviewed January 10, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

The apartment could not be more conveniently situated for anyone visiting Rome. In one direction it is a short walk to the Pantheon, in another a short walk to the Capitol and Forum, and in another no great distance from the Quirinal. This is very important as walking is about the easiest way of getting about as the Metro avoids the historic centre and the buses take quite a bit of finding. Even taxis are awkward because of the one-way system. The apartment is nicely furnished and very comfortable and one can easily prepare simple meals and snacks. It is down a quiet side-street and remarkably quiet at night. I would strongly recommend it

Date of stay: January 2018
Jan 25, 2018
thank you for your review - it was great to have you stay
percytadi
Truro
“Great apartment in fabulous location”
Reviewed October 25, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

I booked this apartment for a short break due to its location and the reviews. We were not disappointed. It is right in the centre of things and yet is quiet and tranquil. The booking process was easy, we were made very welcome and an initial issue with the shower was sorted with amazing efficiency.

It is a clean, modern apartment with all the facilities you require and suits a couple perfectly.

Date of stay: October 2017
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing