“Stay Away at all costs”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Al Presidente - CLOSED

Al Presidente
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Trevi
Adelaide, Australia
“Stay Away at all costs”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

Unfortunately we had not read any reviews on this place, and we just popped in for a quick bite. The food was at best OK. However these guys are up there as the most unprofessional, arrogant and slow service waiters I have come across anywhere. Very keen to spruik you in to the place, and then we sat there for 15 minutes waiting to be served, with a restaurant that was 20% full. Then gave us attitude and mumbled something when we tried to get their attention. Last but not least they would not close off the account before asking 'what about something for me?' A tip, he must be joking! Alas he was not. Anyway you get the idea, very average food, incredibly overpriced, keep walking when they approach you. You will do better at a McDonald's.

Visited April 2013
4 Thank JohnCitizen4me

• Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Toulouse, France
“The worst mozarrella ever!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2013

If you want to taste the worst mozarella from Italie for a high price, go there! The one I buy for less than 1 euro in the supermarket of my country is so much better! Vine is really bad, meal isn't good even if you feel very hungry... And it's quite expensive, especially when disapointed. Just forget this place!!!

• Visited April 2013
3 Thank Angie B
Rome, Italy
“BEWARE OF THE SPECIALS!!!!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2013

Just returned from the restaurant where I ordered the special (Seabass). It was okay but definitely not worth the 48 euros they charged for it!!!!! I didn't even think to ask the price given that the average price of a main course was around 16-20 euros!!! There were another few smaller problems like having to ask for bread four times etc but the biggest issue was with clearly being scammed by a severely over-priced special. I wouldn't recommend this restaurant at all, stay clear!!

• Visited March 2013
4 Thank ARodwell
Prangins
“Antisanitary”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

Seems like nice place, even classy,nicely served with classy interior, and veery "aristocratic" prices....we wanted to have a desert here...but after visiting antisanitary toilets...dirty floor, broken doors, no toilet paper, some rubbish, which sticks to shoes, swetty cook, who is trying to take shower in handwashes....( we wanted to run, not even thinking about eating there)
Its disrespect to clients! And owner should not respect even himself if he dares to offer such service! I would be embaraced to invite people to such place)))

5 Thank Semka D
Prangins, Switzerland
“Dangerously un hygienic”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

Terasse look nice, restaurant also, but despite the over priced menu, my wife and i took the toilet adventure...

I arrived when 2 cook where in there. One was having his facial ablutions..
I tryed to open men s door and it was so full or oil that i instantly had to clean my hands.
So i went to the ladysroom. Floor full of pee. And no toilet paper. Funny thing is that back on terasse i told my wife witch answer t a woman asked for paper when she was there and they give them 2 tissue each.
We actually drink our coffee and refused ourself to try any food...
By the way kitchen are open right next to toilets and to say the truth i m not sure witch one is cleaner...

5 Thank Steve H