“Brilliant ”

Neighborhood: Esquilino
bolton
“Brilliant ”
Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

Went here last night, simply because it was close to my hotel. I had some little meat parcels to start, they looked like samosas. Next I had some lamb spicy meal on a flat bread. Everything was delicious! May have to return before I go home!

Melbourne, Australia
“Very very good”
Reviewed May 23, 2014

Taste of Africa in Rome. I loved this place and its food. You have to to come here and eat the African food!!

• Visited April 2014
Helsinki, Finland
“Tasty flavors”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

This was our first touch to Ethiopian food, we ended up eating here on two occasions.

The food was delicious, we tried the assorted starters, with good falafel, sambosa and a third, very nice and spicy dish. We tried four different main dishes, one with cous cous and lamb, others had injera bread and different kinds of meat in a spicy sauce. The bread with the sauce, dips, vegetables and meat wrapped all together makes a delicious combination.

The dessert list is a little short and we only tried to halva. The aromatic tea and coffee are worth a try if you're into more exotic flavors.

• Visited April 2014
“Good food.”
Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

Ok, the atmosphere was great aswell as food. Eventhough its was a bit salty. I think that trick in order to make people feel fool quickly. And there was one hot guy who was looking at me. he was with, I think one old lady and two others guys talking. We both sat opposite side. I was sot tempted to have a Long look at him .I'm sure he was too. So at end they paid the bill,and when he got up,He gave me this strong and passionate look on his way out. I wish I can see him again. I wrote this, Just In case he go through trip adviser review as some people do.

Visited February 2014
2 Thank Mimi D
te awamutu
“like other reviewers, a very tasty break from pizza/pasta”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

great customer service from the waiters and the managers
delicious aromatic tea - i had 3 cups of a delicious cinnamon smelling brew
the seasame dessert was also just beautiful
i was a solo visitor on a very busy night but was treated very well

the waiter checked how spicy i wanted my lamb sauce dish and it came just at the mild-medium taste i can handle. it was tender. the spongy pancake break base held a lovely mix of meat, sauce, salad, potato, and a couple of mashed bean mixes. eaten with fingers

i love the authenticity of the experience

• Visited January 2014