“The best pasta- again ”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Delivery
Neighborhood: Vatican / Borgo
Reviewed July 28, 2016 via mobile

We ate here last year based in the Tripadvisor reviews and loved it!! Since then I have reccomended it to friends visiting the Vatican who have also enjoyed the pasta here which fresh, simple and delicious. We decided to stop in here again for lunch on our Rome stop and have again absolutely loved the taste. I would highly try this place and would surely come back in my next Rome visit

Date of visit: July 2016
Write a reviewReviews (1,463)

Reviewed July 26, 2016 via mobile

Friendly staff and delicious pasta. There are a few seats inside against the wall (6 seats) where you can sit if you want.

Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

You wouldn't usually consider freshly made to order pasta fast food but this is the case in Egg. It's beautifully done, fresh ingredients, generous portions and fast. If you are visiting the Vatican, go find this place. You won't regret it

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

We were after something quick and on the go as we skipped breakfast. We got here just before it opened and served us right away. I got the sausage mushroom fettuccine and was absolutely delicious. Very tasty, fast and cheap. Must try if you are around the Vatican.

Reviewed July 22, 2016 via mobile

FANTASTIC! I was in Italy 10 days and this was one of my favorite if not my favorite place. It is super easy to order. The man speaks perfect English. It is pretty fast and is down a beautiful street. It is also right next to the Vatican.

Date of visit: July 2016

Been to E.G.G.? Share your experiences!