“A Must!”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Delivery
Neighborhood: Vatican / Borgo
Reviewed July 22, 2016 via mobile

FANTASTIC! I was in Italy 10 days and this was one of my favorite if not my favorite place. It is super easy to order. The man speaks perfect English. It is pretty fast and is down a beautiful street. It is also right next to the Vatican.

Date of visit: July 2016
Write a reviewReviews (1,463)

Reviewed July 22, 2016

This little restaurant is absolutely incredible. With an incredible location conveniently outside of the Vatican, it is easily accessible, and provides a stark alternative for soaring prices inside the Vatican's walls. The service was quick and the food was incredible. Easily the best pasta I have ever had. The pasta is made and cooked right in front of you, and served in Chinese takeout style containers, and believe me, there is easily enough to fill you up. I ate past my stomach's fill line as I could not bear to let any go to waste. We loved the tomato basil, alfredo and pepper, and pesto. But really, I doubt you can go wrong with anything on the menu. I have been home from my Italy trip for two weeks and still find myself thinking about this meal.

Reviewed July 22, 2016 via mobile

Just a 4 minutes walk from San Pietro to get here. They served us quickly and the pasta was delicious. Moreover, everything is cheap, considering the location and compared other places around here.

Reviewed July 21, 2016 via mobile

We tried the pesto fusilli and the fettuccine with mushroom and sausage, both are yummmmy! Good value of money!
Near the vatican! 2min walk.

Reviewed July 14, 2016 via mobile

Just wow! For cheese lovers the four cheese pasta is just to die from! It is the perfect lunch meal and served with a smile! After a long day of being a tourist, this was exactly what the doctor ordered! Highly recommend! It was so good i felt the need to write the review whilst I was still eating!!

Date of visit: July 2016

Been to E.G.G.? Share your experiences!