Lowest prices for your stay
Official Site
View deal
Agoda.com$61
travelup.com$69
Trip.com$67
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

I booked a room in this hotel and got charged for it. I cancelled the reservation during the free cancellation window and still they didn't refund me.it's been a month now, and I sent them emails asking for my money back and no answer.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed April 10, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is ok for 3 stars category. Is antique and pretty basic but very clean. They do not have all the pretty stuff we are use to in USA like blow dryer, flat iron for clothes or hair conditionner in the bathroom( they do put soap and shampoo) but they keep it very clean and the ladies that spend their time mantaining this place in order and tidy are willingto help with anything you need( they gave me a charger and a blow dyer). The continental breakfast is great and the view from the breakfast room is very relaxing. They serve a good variety of coffee with breakfast and I have to say the coffee is great! Everyone else would say in their review that the hotel is far from center but is actually not. It takes 7-9 minutes to the Tram to get you to Termini Center Station and the stop is around the corner. Would I stay here in the future? Probably yes If I am not looking for an luxurious experience and I just need a place to sleep. I will give them 5 stars for the cleanliness and their staff

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Alina747
Reviewed November 4, 2016

A good hotel,good price, but preety far by the center and other atractions. Breackfast included, small rooms but warm and familiar,nice owner.Until the Termini station,you must to travel 10 stations with bus...

Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Marius A
Reviewed October 20, 2016 via mobile

This is a nice quality hotel perfect for solo travelers who just want a simple room to stay in. Breakfast was basic continental but was sufficient and a tram stop just outside provided transport to the metro system which goes to all the main attractions.

Date of stay: November 2015
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed October 18, 2016

Off the beaten track, it takes over half an hour to get here from Rome centre. We caught the 81 bus, where you are jammed like sardines, or you can catch the Metro to Pigneto (though it is a walk to access Metro line C) The hotel is ok for the price. A small, clean and pleasant hotel. We had a good sized corner room with a balcony and also an ensuite bathroom. Breakfasts were basic and became more basic as the week went on - first the meat disappeared, then the buns, then the chocolate croissants - white sliced bread to toast and cheese slices or jam was usual. They do have hairdryers if you ask, and there is a mini fridge in the room. It is about 5 minutes walk from Pigneto with bars and restaurants. A good area, but probably too far from the tourist area. We wasted a lot of time travelling back and forth

Room tip: corner rooms have a balcony
Date of stay: October 2016